MOON PHASE - 38

I was taken  aback.

The control of my senses began to outweigh the external force. I felt as though someone had unexpectedly dropped a bucket of cold water on me to make me sober.

As if I had been drowning the entire time in the depths of the hellish ocean. I was pulled within by the vicious shackles that were bound around me. But suddenly this specific reminiscence pulled me out of reality’s surface.

When I realized what was going on. I felt myself suspended in mid-air. I noticed Arora, who was beneath me and shielded herself. But why was she shielding her?

So, when I was landing, I noticed a sharp crescent moon sickle in one of my hands, pointing over the Arora.  I was just an inch away from Arora’s brow when I abruptly changed my direction and slammed roughly on the ground.

“Ouch”

I was seriously wounded. Because that was one of my fatal move, I used it when fighting against opponents in the past. So I was rubbing my back. And Arora spoke with a faltering tone.

“Luna, don’t tell me you were taking revenge on me because I used to play pranks on you when you were little.”

She was all sweating with fear.

“Ne…. next time, Please wake up on time from the dream. Princess Snow-white.”

I replied while tried to stand up.

“I’m sorry. My bad.”

“Ouch.”

She was helping me stood up and replied.

“You were almost about to perish. You know?”

While assisting me, she was continually babbling. However, I noticed that my body felt lighter than usual. My thoughts appeared to be clear as well. It was as if Kai had parted ways with my body. I took a step forward and tripped over. And what I’d just learned in Kai’s recall left me perplexed.

“You okay?” Arora inquired.

I nodded and then spotted Kai. Panting heavily on the ground, not far awayfrom me. So I was about to shout his name when I heard a couple devils screaming. They were rushing over to attack us.

Arora suddenly made a hand sign, ready to strike back, and stated.

“ Leave it to me, here. You Just take care other matters.”

I was ready to say something when she scrolled down.

“Hurry.”

I instantly dashed toward the Kai. While running my vision got blurry. My eyes were filled with tears and as I was moving forward It rolled down on my cheeks.

“Silly,”

“How silly I was.”

I was cursing myself.
How come I failed to recognize the tattoo on his wrist at first? After all he’s been through because of me. Despite the fact that he kept the banal item with him. All this time.

It wasn’t a dragon around an Aztec sign. It was a crescent ring with a gorgeous flower petal with tendrils inside it. It was my precious belongings that I handed over to Eclipse. Even It’s trace didn’t come across mind. But he had it, and it was always safeguarded with him.

I went near him and shook his shoulders.

“Kai…..”

“Kai, wake up.”

After a few hours of visualizing his old life, he was shuddering in front of me, his voice was heavy when he tried to speak something. But he composed himself quickly. His eyes were vehemently red with fury, and he yelled.