MOON PHASE - 21

I flinched. My mused was interrupted as someone whispered gently closed to my ear. And my ears turned red with a warm breath.

"Missing me?" Unknown voice said.
I was startled. A chill run through my body, My hands full of stuffs trembled and items in my hands were wobbling like the boat in the stormy sea. And were going to slip.

Suddenly, A warm touch caked  my hands. I looked around  and noticed a Aztec tattooed
hand had hold the stuff in my arm.  So things didn't tumbled down.

"Kai ?" I replied.

I shifted my sight to look at him. Against the breeze, my few opened hairs coiled about my face. He smirked, his dimple instantly appeared to warm welcome. My eyes locked in his beautiful smile. I felt itchy over my nose, all of sudden. I was going to placed the items on the table to free up my hands. So I could adjust my unruly hair which were overlied on my face. 

But he tighten his grasp on my hands. While maintaining an affiliative grin. I was clueless. I couldn't get my hands free from his gripe.

"K..Kai, I,....I...."

He got closer to me that our faces were perfectly aligned. I wanted to say something which I had forgotten as his intent gaze made my heart pound. I doubt he didn't notice the heavy drumming of my heart. 

He smirked. Then gently shut his eyes and pouted his lips. I could felt his breathing sound near my ears. My ears turned cherry red in a jiffy. I was perspirating while struggling to push him away. How could I tell him that we were in a public? As the words were dammed up in my throat.

Suddenly, I felt a cool air stroked my face. And tones of butterflies flattered in my stomach. When I saw Kai was genuinely blowing my scattered hair away to my face, as our hands were intertwined. I slapped myself inside my head. Idiot Luna, what foolish things you were imagined.

He had almost uncovered my face. Although few loose strands were stubbornly refused to back down. Kai stepped away a bit. I didn't know, since how long I had hold my breath? But before I let out a sigh of relief he closed our gape once more. I was choked.

He unlocked his arms with mine. But my hands had still occupied. He lifted  one of his arm to cup my face. He bent over me, tilted head on the right side of my face. He lift his another hand and stroked his finger tip on my forehead, then caressed on my closed eyelid and cheeks. Then he lightly brushed his thumb across my lower lip. His eyes were constantly tracking the action of his fingers. He took a pause then softly withdrew the stuck hairs in my mouth with his finger and tugged them behind my ears.

I snapped out of his daydream. Situations got worse if I stayed silence a bit more. Hence, I tried to conceal my lovey-dovey emotions and opened my mouth to thank him for helping me.  But he squeezed my waist in a flash.  Before I realized, my body reacted without my knowledge. I shoved the stuffs against my chest ever harder. So that his clothes didn't become stained.

He slipped his hand from my waist to my jeans pocket. Goosebumps ran through my body. He leaned in close to me. His pitch black eyes ogling at me intensely. My mind gone blanked.

Our skins were inches separated from one other. I could feel his warm breathe  entangling with mine. My entire face turned flaming red. In his mellifluous voice, He muttered something next to my lips.

I was all in a stupor, while staring back at him, my eyes didn't even making efforts to blink once. I hardly raised my brows and responded as I couldn't hear him at the first place.

"Hunnnn...?"

He smirked and whispered near my ear.

"Luna, your phone's ringing."