MOON PHASE - 16

I heard the birds chirping. The sound was so clear. It seemed like it was coming from just a mile away from me. And what is it?  Sounds of dry leaves rustling and branches of bamboo  creaking were producing incredible instrumental music when a cool zephyr passed through them. Additionally, some microsounds of insects whizzing were also proving an amazing tune in that bird song.

"Was I dreaming? But  why my body was shivering with cold.”

“Ouch... my leg's hurting, "

My closed eyelid squeaked, and my brows drew together.  Just like a drunk person, My eyes were still closed, and they were struggling  open. As my brows were so heavy to be lifted.
I was partially awake, remembering last night's terrifying nightmare, in which everyone betrayed me, so I hurried away in the unknown jungle.

I let out a yawn. A pleasant smile formed on the corner of my lips.  With closed eyes, I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank God, it was all just a nightmare."

Gradually, all these white sheep of thoughts were started running through my head one by one, And God knows, when I fell asleep again while counting them.

Suddenly, I remembered I had to finish my office duties early. So I could make time for Grandma's birthday surprise. That notion had barely awakened all of my dozing senses. My eyeball moved under my closed eyelids. And my head slightly rolled over right-side.

Instantly, A delicate beam of sunlight slid onto my eyelids. Thus, I had to force myself to open my eyes.  So  when I rotated to the right, the muscle in my right arm tinged, and that pain was impossible to ignore.  It made me jolted awake. I was thunder bolted as well as disappointed After what I had discovered.

"Ohh no."

I grumbled under my breath to myself. As I became aware that the previous night had not been a nightmare, but rather a reality.  I was truly lost in the woods. The sea of deep green plant life was teeming with vegetation and fauna. I saw the dappled light was coming from the canopy of the trees to meet the fuzzy grass on the lush forest ground.

However the worst part was that when I found myself injured and falling unconsciously into the chasm throughout the night. And I was a psychopath; thinking that I was comfortably enjoying sleeping in my en-suite.
Silly me.

I rubbed my eyes, brushed away the leaves and dusts on top of me. Then I attempted to stand by grasping the long, solid tree trunk. However, due to my left leg injury, it was hardly supporting my other leg.

Yesterday night, I was completely infuriated and furious with the situation that I forgot, I could also feel pain as humans. Now, this is the punishment for my emotional hangover. I even felt bad for those wildlife creatures whose sleep I had disturbed in that emotional anger mode. I looked around, a few parts of the place had slightly covered with plants. Nevertheless a little far away from the chasm where I had fallen, was caked with dense trees and plants. Sunlight sometimes appeared when branches moved with the wind. But in the morning, it wasn't too dark as the indirect light made it visible.

I was so enraged and enraged by the circumstances that I forgot I could feel pain like humans. This is now my punishment for my emotional hangover. I even felt sorry for the wildlife critters whose sleep I had ruined in my rage. When I looked around, I noticed that the area around the deep hole where I had fallen was densely forested and overgrown with wild plants. Sunlight would occasionally shine through, only when the branches moved with the breeze.  However, it wasn’t too gloomy in the morning because the indirect light still made it apparent.

The place was breathtaking, and the flora and fauna created a piece of excellent tuneful music that made me blissful. It was delightful to my ears, and the incessant buzzing of dragonflies and cicada screeching made me forget about my previous anxieties, and I began to enjoy living in the wonderful present moment.