MOON PHASE - 28

Someone really has said such a true words: Curiosity killed the cat.

Well, surprisingly, I made a noise,  and the stadium became silent. Furthermore, everyone’s gaze proceeded to shift in my direction. I guessed, they had already been sensed the uninvited guest. So I got away before they found me. Two gourds sprint after me. However, I had already left the spot before they approached.
I exited the tunnel and began sprinting as fast as I could. After a while, I noticed that no longer were foot steps chasing me. I turned to see if anyone was following me. But when I turned around, no one was there, nor was the magician show tent either.  Everything has vanished.  I was all dumbfounded.
What was that? Was that also the part of illusion tricks?  But How is this even possible?

I just got out of that enormous place. How come the entire place vanished in the thin air?  All of these evidence totally indicated that I had located the perpetrators of the nefarious actions.
I was lost in my own imagination when I received the text from the Eosa. She urged us to meet at Alex’s place. I received another text from her on my way to Alex’s flat.

“Be ready, Alexi was eager to learn the truth.”

“Santo Cielo.” I whined

No way. Now I was scared, because this truth was difficult for me to accept in the first place. So how will Alex respond now that he knows everything? I know he’ll make fun of me. That’s fine with me if he takes it as a joke. But it will not be acceptable if he breaks down. We have no choice but to face it.

“Well, It is a fact of life. That is what I must do. I can’t hide any longer. And this time I’m prepared to deal with the problem.” I muttered to myself.

I got there as quickly as I could. When I cracked open the door, Alexi was standing exactly where I had expected him to be. When he became enraged with us. He folds his arms inward, turns his face towards us, pulls his brows down, tugs out his lower lip, and stares at us with squeezed eyes. And he was standing on the main wall of his living room.

We’ve already run out of time. So, without wasting any minute, I approached Alex and  apologized to him. Then I placed my palm on his forehead, muttered a spell and hypnotized him. He fell asleep right away. As a result, he will no longer ask any inquiries. Eosa looked pleased with my little tricks.

“Woah. So finally you have learnt to use you power mindfully.  Haha. “ And she guffawed.

“Yeah. At first, I was all set to confront him. But then I remembered his melodrama.  So I changed the plan.” I replied.

Eosa held her head in misery. 
“That’s great, I mean, Why hadn’t I thought of this before?  I tried to convince him for more than an hour, but he refused to understand anything.”

I petted her shoulder  with sympathy.
“That’s fine. Let just don’t spend any more time and tell me why you’ve called me here? What did Alex find out?”

Eosa folded her hands with irritation. 

“Asked him.”

I placed my palm once again over his head and  he woke up from his deep sleep.

“Alex, why do you call us here?”

He stretched his arms and replied,

“You were discussing about the moon effects on human kind. So I thought it might help with this another breakthrough.”

“What it is big news, Alex ?”  I asked.
"The full moon." Alex replied.

Eosa shrugged and immediately countered.