MOON PHASE - 31

She then attempted to contact me once more, but it was unsuccessful because I fell unconscious after that. The last time I utilized telepathy with her, I believe she was able to guess where I was.

At the scene of my fainting, Arora, my grandparents, and others were all quickly approached. However, The magician and his assistant had already taken me somewhere else. Perhaps they must have been aware of this covert telepathic connection. I should have known that Kai was already inside of me. He could know about my plans either. How could I be that ignorant. What if he knew everything about me?

“Santo Cielo.”

Next time I should be more careful.
Well, Arora and my grandparents started looking for me as we got to the Pacific Ocean’s coast. My grandma eventually exercised her power. She dug her hand into the sand to determine whether or not I was present. And my touch was still there in that location. They then began to follow my footprint in the sand, but because of some reasons, it swiftly faded. This made it difficult for them to locate me again.

Arora observed the place thoroughly then asked my grand mother.

“Tita,  What do you think? Exactly why did they come here?”

Tita replied with a worried face.

“They have a significant plan. They weren’t just roving around aimlessly. They had come here particularly to get to the ocean’s core.”

Arora asked again.

“But why, what is it in the ocean’s middle?”

Tita was serious and frightening at the same time.

“The gateway of the hell.”

Arora was astounded.

“No ways. What if they had already arrived? We must act quickly. Do you not agree?” 

Tita responded.

“They haven’t yet opened. Because their footprints in the sand indicated that they proceeded to a location on the other side of the ocean. They appear to be awaiting the ideal moment, in my opinion.”

Arora reacted immediately.

“Then, we must quickly rescue Luna. Prior to a worst-case scenario.”

For the past two days, everyone has been trying to find me in every way they can. But trying to gather any proof was like herding cats. My parents were all observing the activities from the space station, but all of a sudden, everything appeared to be completely in place and functioning normally. My grandparents and Arora were keeping a sharp eye out for any peculiar activity, while Alex and Eosa were tracking down any combing on the property. But everything fell short.

That day was the eve of the full moon. However, and my  spiritual strength was untrammeled. I had no idea what was going on, but it seemed like I was summoning something. I had the impression that I was luring someone towards me with my spiritual power. I was very perplexed. Then, all of a sudden, I began pulling the strange things. I hoped, I could able to control even one muscle in my body. And I prayed, Arora got my earlier telepathic message and will get back to me soon.

I felt like, I was the different person then usual me. I was completely exhausted, still I was constantly forcing my energy to attracting other evil energy from many places.

All of a sudden my eyes sparkled, I let out a enormous holler, and I collapsed to the ground. My body was perspiring and  was gasping heavily. I found it difficult to lift my head, and in fact, I found it difficult to move any part of my body. I was very feeble, so much weak. And it seemed, what so ever I appeared to be summoning with my spiritual force. That was scheduled to show up soon.