MOON PHASE - 37

Instantly Eclipse’s memories began to disintegrate in front of Luna, and Fulla’s memories were interconnected. So Luna sifted her focus to Fulla’s recollections.

‘To save Tristan, the owl transported him to another safe location. So that no one would be able to find him. The owl changed into a human. Since this owl was no ordinary bird, he was the dark world’s secret guardian. Fulla was his name. He was serving the queen of hell Leviathan, who had been dormant for aeons.

He was fully aware of who the real Tristan was.  However, Tristan had to suffer so much due of the divine curse of ‘ the Holy Titan’s Heart’. And Fulla couldn’t do anything to undo the curse.

Thus when time came, Fulla mentored and prepared him for the future.  Fulla was the only one who could remind Tristan of his real power. Since Tristan’s demonic power was unleashed. He was always there to defend Tristan.  However, Fulla’s determination was obnoxious from the start. And to achieve his purpose, he filled retribution in the innocent kid.

As each day passed, Tristan’s dark power grew stronger. He was becoming the bogeyman. As much as he ventured into the darkness, that much the shadowiness overwhelmed him. And right in front of eyes His power was erupting like a volcano.

That hut in the woods where he resided wasn’t like any other. It was already teeming with ancient supernatural occurrences. Nevertheless Tristan was sufficiently powerful to endure any demonic energies since the beginning.  Therefore nothing harmed him when he lived there. And when time comes, he  swelled up all of the evil energy from that hut in an instant.

He was ultimately satisfied by swallowing those dark energies. Fulla was helping him in feeding his hunger. As he absorbed more dark energies, his potential grew. It energized his unilluminated dominance. But his inner being was in excruciating agony. His eyes shone with malevolence. He wasn’t the Tristan who had been seen with June once. He mutated into venom now.

Few months later, It was a new moon night, and He had been concealed from the outside world since the murder happened. Because the woodland was dark and mysterious, no one went there because rumors about it had spread previously.

However one day, A drunken man might have became disoriented on his trip to town. He’d seen Tristan in the adjacent woods.

He rushed in town right away and informed the entire community about Tristan. Everyone went quickly to kill him with lethal weapons to  capture the boy. So the boy was unable to flee this time. People thought he used occulted magic to put everyone under his spell. 

When the mob got close to the forests, they were all already freaked out as everyone knew about the terrifying rumors about the hut in the forest.
Tristan had the power to sense people’ horror, and that terror was converted into the energies that Tristan consumed. Fear in mobs was continually releasing the fear energies, and it attracting toward the Tristan like magnate pull the iron.

As much as every individual frightened more, they released more fear energy and that energies making Tristan stronger.

Tristan observed Flambeau’s radiance from distance. They were the ones who were approaching him. He came out of the trees. But he wasn’t the same innocent little boy that habitat had known. His memories of June lingered, and he recalled how everyone had deceived him. His outrage simply made him even more venomous.

And before the mob attacked him, Tristan turned the entire village into ashes in a single strike. Everything was destroyed in an instant, leaving nothing but barren terrain. Fulla recognized that the time had come for Tristan to reunite with his true self. They went and began teaching Tristan about his abilities.