MOON PHASE - 32

I was dozing when I felt a cool breeze brush against my nose. I squeezed myself since it was bitterly cold outside. I felt colder on the side that was in contact with the earth than on the side that was towards the sky. I had a tickling in my nostril. My nose was probably irritated by a small piece of dust. As a result, I exhale. But it irritated me much more, and I sneezed. And it jolted me awake from my slumber.

When I opened my eyes, I found myself lying on the sand. When I heard the sound of waves crashing on the shore, I turned around. I was terrified again. Because the last time I was awake, I was in the forest, and this time I was at the Pacific coast. Somehow, I seemed like, we came to this place  before.

I looked around here and there and noticed Fulla conversing with someone while gazing at the sky. I couldn't see clearly with whom he was chatting with. When he finished speaking, he looked at me, my body reacted on its own and I instantly stood up.

I have no idea how? But something dreadful was going to happen, and I had a nasty feeling about it. 

Well, Nothing was in my superintended, so I attempted to go inside Kai's mind. As he was chained to me so I could search something through his mind.

After focusing on Kai's mental activity. I got another bombshell. What I was scared about ultimately happening. They intended to exploit me to open the gates of hell. So I rose up and tried desperately to stop myself,

But before I did something. I had lost control on my physical movements. Even I couldn’t control my own mouth as well.  Suddenly my  both hands raised in the air automatically and my lips began chanting in a weird language. Also I could feel it the sensation of foreign energy entering inside me.  Therefore, I tried to gather my superpower and began pulling against their magic once more. However, the force of magical strength was enormous.

My eyelids closed itself and bizarre sights appeared in front of me.  The pair of my hands were turned inward. And my eyes wide opened. When my both palms turned outwards, I felt as if I were pulling something weighed down, and instantly the water split apart and carved a long trail from the coast to the middle of the ocean.

Following that, Fulla summoned his a couple more allies. And we all began walking along the route in the midst of the sea. Time was unable to detect because the entire sky had been obscured by dense clouds for the previous two days. But, when we arrived in the core of the ocean, I could say it was a lengthy journey to the coast. 

We had to traverse a portal from the middle of the Pacific Ocean. But we lingered for a while. Apparently we were expecting someone to arrive. Another nasty individual joined us. They didn't say anything and they all were dressed in black from head to toe.   

After that entered in the mid area. It was  a gargantuan gate I saw in front of us. The gate seemed ancient and the carving on the door telling some mythological stories about God's and demos.

My fingers crossed and my lips started blabbering again. I halted briefly before proceeding towards the gate, my right hand forwarded on the gate's center lock region. And my finger pulled over the full moon symbol.

When I put my finger touched it, the door began to vibrate slightly. The people standing behind me were all took a peculiar position around me and started incorporating their collective power to unlock the gate. For a long time, we were all chanting nonstop. After a long period of singing and donating our spiritual abilities, the spiritual world's gate shifted a little more.

And I heard someone chanting with me say to Fulla,

"The spell binding has broken. We should have left earlier."

The entire area was instantaneously shrouded in pitch blackness. We all backed away from the gate, hoping to get out of there as soon as possible.

The sky was sunk beneath the tenebrosity. When we retreated to the seaboard. I spotted my grandparents, Arora and Eosa, had arrived. They were all seemed well equipped and I could even see the massive army accompanying them.