MOON PHASE - 23

'There were princes from the kingdom far away. The three sons of king Coeus. The prince name Theia, the God of Genesis, was sapient and bountiful whereas the other brothers were completely antithetical to him.

He had an elder brother named prince Jove, who will handle the throne after his father. However, he did not have any superintend qualities like a king. Moreover, the younger brother's name Vulcanhe was an identity to prince Jove. The middle Prince Theia was not satisfied with the rules of the kingdom. He always wanted peace and freedom for the people of their kingdom.

Prince Theia was lavish with merciful, compassionate, trustworthy, guileless and he was a pious ruler. His two mischievous brothers never missed a chance to make fun of his middle brother. However, Theia found that his country will never understand his loyalty and faithfulness.

He was invariably exasperated with his family. Therefore, he ran away from his dynasty. Finally, He reached a stygian jungle, and he was thoroughly unaware of the fact that he was already inside in someone's territory. That time, he saw a king Helios came on hunting. The king was unacquainted with the fact that the opposition kingdom's few soldiers were following him to kill.

From the bushes, prince Theia was observing everything. He observed that a few armored men tried to attack a king-like figure. The King seemed had already lost the path. His soldiers had vanished in the dense forest. And he was isolated with his army.

The king turned to see to and fro. On the spur of the moment, those other kingdom's soldiers besieged him from all the directions, and before King put his hand to grab a sword from the scabbard, those soldiers attacked him.

One of the soldiers tried to tie the king with a strong rope. King had given fight back, and before King used his spiritual power, Prince Theia came out from the bushes and started fighting with the soldiers and saved the king from their clamped.

However, Prince Theia got injured by a poisonous arrow and sword during the fighting with them. King Helios knew that the depth of the scares were intense, and the poison was progressively spreading in his entire body through the veins. King had decided to help the unknown young man.

Thus, The King took him to his kingdom to gave him proper treatment. The Great Titan had a heritage of ancient herbs and qualified Iatros. However, the weapon was made to kill the great Helios, therefore it wasn't easy to save the young man from the life-threatening poisonous attack. Altogether, all failed to heal the young man.

Nevertheless, king Helios decided to use his exquisite treasure; His beloved daughter Princess Gaia. She was not only a mere princess but she was depicted as an extremely voluptuous woman, everyone loved her sapient, discreet, and wise manner. Moreover, she had the spiritual power to heal anything. So the king called her and asked her to help king's savior. To obey her father's order, princess Gaia decided to gave him treatment. The herb spiritual energy worked on the Prince Theia effectively.

A while later, when the prince got conscious, he got the messaged to summon at royal Court. The royal gourds took him to the court. Once he arrived, he had seen the royal elite courtiers were positioned in the royal senate to serve the Empire. The empire was seated on his Royal golden Throne. King's sharp caved dark black compassionate eyes laid on the Prince Theia who had stood on the entrance of the Royal Court. He highlighted his quietude and wise positivity through two thick straight saint eyebrows, which were embellished on a warm honey skin.

A long and big full beard like a lion's mane reached to king's belly, with a Handlebar mustache's curvy edges were almost touched to the lower eyelashes from the cheekbone, while he opened his mouth to speak.

The shiny light from the courtyard sparkling the purely gold made Imperial crown assorted gemstones such as: amethysts, opals, chrysoprase, topazes, sapphires, and emerald with the variety of colors. His large forehead was hidden under the golden thick green tourmaline horizontal ring of an Imperial crown.