MOON PHASE - 27

We couldn’t think of any excuses. When he immediately continued.

“Did you guys started watching Sherlock Holmes or what?"

And he began laughing at us. Then he started talking about something else. We breathed a sigh of relief. Otherwise, I believed we were busted today.

“Hey, did you guys hear about that magician in town? ‘Tristan the Magician’. He was well-known for his magic these days. His magic tricks, on the other hand, are odd and hazardous. I believe he is a psycho. I’m not sure why people have faith in him. His show is well-attended.”

Eosa and I picked up our bags as we got almost  that we were looking for. I replied while putting my cellphone in my bag.

“I guess this much information is sufficient. Now it’s time to take action.”

Alex startled and asked with confusion.

“Action? What kind of action are you guys talking about? I mean, your behavior has been odd since you both arrived. Didn’t you get infected with all these mental diseases or what?”

I responded quickly and without regard for Alex’s concern. We’ll take care of him afterwards. But now we must depart.

“Take you bag Eosa. We have to leave soon.”

Eosa all ready with her bags.

“Okay, let go.”

Poor Alex all baffled.

“Wait, what?”

I tapped his shoulder and thanked him for his assistance.

“Thanks for the information, Alexi. You have pull the rabbits out of the hat. Bye, see you later.”

Before he reply, Eosa and I left the floor.

“Generally this is my dialog. But where are you going in such a hurry?” He adjusted his glass temple.

“Hey listen…… Okay, bye. See you later weirdos.” He yelled.

Eosa was discussing me while driving the car.

“How do we track down that magician? Do you have something in mind?  It was practically impossible to locate his current whereabouts. He is moving too quickly.”

I replied nonchalantly.

“Simple. We can track his current location of his magical show.” Eosa responded.

“That is the fundamental issue here. Nobody is aware of his show’s location.”

“So how does his shows constantly have a full house without any publicity or advertising?” I asked.

Eosa replied  “That was completely up in the air. It’s a oddball, right?”

I nodded.

“There must be some way to locate him. Think about it, Luna. You’re master at solving puzzles. It’s not a big deal.” I muttered to myself.

After a few minutes of profound pondering. I busted up screaming and spoke something out loud.

“IDEA.”

When I yelled in excitement. Eosa’s car steering rocked slightly, as she was startled by my abrupt reaction.

So she replied while taking care of the car alignment.

“Calm down, Luna. Calm down. Will you?”

“You know what? We could have a chance to see that so called ‘Tristan  The Magician’, but it’s almost certain that we’ll have an accident if you give me another shock like this.”