⋆Chapter 1⋆

⋆ ♫ ⋆♪

(Every teen in the studio is about 16-17 years old)

"Hey Mingi, did you hear? Today a new girl will be joining us!" Mina yelled, clearly excited. However, Mingi wasn't excited one bit. Since he joined, he was the only boy, and it stayed that way for 11 years. 

Mingi could only sight and flash Mina a smile, even if it was a fake one. They have been best friends for almost 8 years now and he knew how happy she was when a new face joined, so he didn't want to ruin her mood.

Both made their way to the studio, having small conversations along the way. When they opened the door, they saw all the other girls already stretching or putting on their pointe shoes. When the girls saw the two enter, they immediately said their hellos and flashed them a smile. Mingi and Mina were very popular among them, because Mingi was the only guy, and Mina was very friendly and had a bubbly personality. 

After about 15 minutes the teacher walked in with 2 people. A girl and a guy. The teacher told all of them to gather around. 

"Good morning, everyone! As you know, today we had to have one new girl joining us, but at the last minute this handsome guy decided to join as well! I hope all of you can make Lisa and Yunho feel comfortable and safe." 

With that, the teacher left them to finish up with their warm-up. Lisa was immediately pulled by the girls to get to know her, while Yunho was left just standing there. Mina was starting to go with the other girls but stopped. 

She looked at Yunho standing there awkwardly and Mingi on the side. She didn't know how Yunho hadn't Mingi. Mina went over to him and give him a smile. "Hey! I'm Mina nice to meet you. Congrats by the way." She said while putting her arm out for him to shake. 

Yunho was a bit confused because he didn't know why she was congratulating him but still shook her arm. "Uhh hi Mina, it's nice to meet you too but I want to ask, why are you congratulating me?" Yunho raised his eyebrow while asking. Mina only smirked and whispered to his ear "Congrats on being the second boy here." 

He looked at her confused, but when she "secretly" tilted her head to left he understood immediately. Mingi noticed both watching him and turned to their direction. He saw Mina smiling and running to her friends and then turned to Yunho. 

When their eyes locked Mingi felt something. It felt warm and funny, and the fact he never had this feeling didn't help either. When Yunho started coming over to him his heart started going crazy. It felt like it will jump out of his chest, but he collected himself. 

"Are we really the only guys here? I mean, I knew many boys weren't a fan of ballet, but you know." Yunho chuckled. "I didn't catch your name, what is it?" Mingi cleared his throat "It's Mingi, nice to meet you." 

There was an awkward silence between the boys, since they didn't know what to say, but Mingi broke it. "Uhm I'm not trying to sound weird but... your eyes are very pretty." The last part came out more like a whisper, but Yunho still managed to hear it. His cheeks got a bit red as he smiled. 

"Thank you, I don't get compliments a lot so I appreciate it Mingi..You don't look bad yourself too. You actually have a really cute smile." 

Now not only Yunho was red but also Mingi. There was still a bit time left before the class officially started, so they just spend the time getting to know each other. 

Yunho would never admit this out loud, but he also felt something when their eyes met, and that feeling stayed for both of them the whole time they were talking.

⋆ ♫ ⋆♪