⋆Chapter 11⋆

⋆ ♫ ⋆♪

It was the next day after the amusement park. Mingi was laying on his bed, his mind full of thoughts about Yunho. He couldn't quite understand them. He didn't know why he was feeling all funny when thinking about the older male. He never felt like this, but he had an idea what the funny feeling was, but he denied it, because what he was thinking was wrong, right? 

But why did it feel so good? 

He rolled onto his stomach and let out a scream into his pillow. He repeated the same action couple of times before giving up and sitting up on his bed. He looked down at the ground and saw wet spots. He was confused until he realized he was crying. 

Couple of tears felt on the ground, some hitting his knees. He sat still until he heard knocks at his door and quickly wiped his face. Today was one of the rare days that his mom was home, so he didn't want to ruin her mood by seeing her son crying. She was already stressed out enough. 

He fixed his hair a bit and wiped his eyes before letting out a silent "come in". His mom came in with a soft smile and a hint of worry in her eyes. She closed the door and sat next to Mingi, who was trying his best to look like he wasn't crying. 

It was silent for couple of minutes before his mom spoke.

"Honey is everything okay? I heard you screaming, and your eyes are very puffy, you know you can tell me what's on your mind, right?" 

She gently stroked his hair with one hand while the other one was rubbing his hand. 

'Of course she heard screaming and how wouldn't she notice how red my eyes are' Mingi thought but still didn't say anything. He didn't even know what to say. 

He finally got some courage and very quietly asked "How do you know that you're in love?"

His mom didn't expect this type of question. She didn't say anything for couple of seconds before she smiled and hinted to Mingi for him to turn to her. She looked deep into his eyes 

"Love is different for everyone darling. If you ask me, it feels like a whole new world" she chuckled "have I ever told you how me and your father met?" Mingi shook his head and waited for her to continue. 

"Well, I was just sitting in class when the teacher came in and told everyone that we're going to have a new student, and that's when he walked in. Our eyes locked and I felt something inside me. It was nice and warm. He came to talk to me after class and we became great friends, and after some time, I told him." 

"Well, I guess my luck was shining bright that day because he accepted, and we became a couple. Our love for each other stayed strong for many years, and after some time, we had you. We were so happy but" 

she stopped to calm her breathing a bit, and she wiped off a tear that threaten to fall out at any given moment 

"After he left for the military and never came back the love started slowly fading..." She looked Mingi in the eyes and cupped his face "But when I was watching you grow it started coming back to me. So, to answer your question, to me love feels like home." 

Silince 

Mingi was in deep thoughts. Now that he's thinking about it, when he is with Yunho it does feel like home. "But enough about me, tell me what's going on with you." 

"So, it's kind of weird because it's a bit similar to your story, umm so before school started the teacher announced that there will be a new student in my ballet class. It was awkward at first, but it worked out and now we're good friends." Mingi won't lie, it somehow hurt to say the word friend 

"And whenever I'm around them I just feel safe and want to hold them, so I won't lose them, I don't know is that weird?" He finished with a sad smile. His mom shook her head 

"It's very cute how much you care about her, and I suggest you just go and tell her, you only live once." She winked and giggled a bit, but Mingi wasn't giggling with her, he was scared now. 

His mom never showed that she was homophobic, but it made him nervous that she used 'she/her'. Mingi sat up a bit to try to make himself more comfortable before nervously saying 

"Uhm about that, it's actually he, I'm talking about a guy" He bit his lip and anxiously waited for the reaction. 

After hearing this she was truly shocked. She never expected her son to turn out gay. Seeing her face made Mingi tear up and he even started shaking a bit, but he stopped when his mom hugged him. She rubbed his back for some time before backing off and sweetly smiled at him.

"I'm so proud and happy you told me Mingi, I'm sorry if I scared you with my reaction but don't worry, you're my son and I will forever love you deeply, even if you were attracted to the same gender. I love you my sweet boy" And with that she placed a kiss on his forehead and that's all it took for Mingi to break down completely. 

They went in for another hug. "Thank you so much mom, and I love you too." They stayed like this before his mom shot up from his bed 

"Okay no more sadness! it's very rare that I get to spend some time with my son, so lets' go get some snacks and watch a movie!" She smiled sweetly and left the room before shouting that she will be waiting downstairs for him. 

Mingi could only smile. He was truly grateful to have a mom like this. He stood up not wanting to make her wait for him and followed her, being happy inside that he told his mom everything.

⋆ ♫ ⋆♪

Thank you for readingggg :**