⋆Chapter 17⋆

⋆ ♫ ⋆♪

Even though at first the movie both of them were watching seemed boring, it kind of grew on Mingi, and he was happy about it. The movie helped him be focused on anything else than a pretty boy next to him. But what didn't help, was that they were so close together, and whenever Yunho accidently brushed his shoulder against Mingi's OH GOD he almost died. 

He took couple silent deep breaths in and out and continued watching. But guess what, it didn't work. 

Mingi kept glancing to the side, to only see Yunho's beautiful side profile. Good thing Yunho didn't notice Mingi's staring because it would be so awkward. 

He noticed that Yunho was getting a bit sleepy because he kept trying to keep his eyes open and couple yawns escaped his mouth. Mingi didn't know if the thing he will say next will turn out cute and wholesome or will it just fuck everything up and the aumosphere would become awkward. 

"Yunho, do you want to lay your head on my shoulder? You look tired." 

Even if Mingi's face was calm on the outside, he was screaming, crying, and throwing up on the inside. Yunho's impression showed that he really didn't expect that, and a small blush appeared on his cheeks. He was silent for couple of seconds and that made Mingi worried. 

'Good job Mingi, you just made him uncomfortable' but his thoughts were interrupted when Yunho suddenly spoke. 

"If it's okay with you then I would love to" he flashed a soft smile and somehow got even more closer, and slowly put his head on Mingi's shoulder. 

Both were really stiff and scared to even breath, but slowly calmed down and relaxed. It didn't take long for Mingi to hear soft snores from Yunho, and that meant that Yunho was asleep on him

He continued to watch the movie, but his confidence and bravery kept growing and he decided to do something that happens in almost every romance movie. And no, he didn't kiss him...but he did movie Yunho's head onto his lap because he must have been uncomfortable right?

 Or maybe Mingi's hormones were acting up and he was doing this just so it would be more uhh cute. Yes, let's say cute. And Mingi was glad he did that because his shoulder started going numb and he enjoyed the feeling of Yunho's head on his lap. 

He started slowly brushing his hair with his fingers, still getting couple glances on what's happening on the laptop. He didn't even notice that it was starting to get dark outside, and he needed to get home and finish his work, even if he didn't want to. 

He was deciding between waking up Yunho to tell him he's going to head home or if he should just leave. He decided to be a decent human being and tidy up a bit before leaving. 

He slowly and carefully lifted Yunho into his arms and laid him down normally. He turned off the laptop and put it aside. Next, Mingi turned the lights of and only left the small desk light on, to light up the room just a bit. Before leaving, he also put a blanket on him so he wouldn't get too cold. He was about to leave but something didn't let him. He looked at Yunho's face one more time before planting a small peck on his cheek. He took one more look at him and quietly left, screaming, and jumping on the inside.

⋆ ♫ ⋆♪

HELLOOOO!! It has been a hot minute since I updated, and I forgot how much fun it actually is.😭 I'm sorry I couldn't post earlier since school is hell and we have so many tests and exams (10th grade is rough frfr😓) buuuut since winter break is coming up, I will try to update more. I want to say a big thank you for all the people that are still reading, voting and commenting on this story, it really makes me feel happy🥰. So, thank you so much and I hope you will stick around until the end.❤️❤️