⋆Chapter 7⋆

⋆ ♫ ⋆♪

"Yes, yes you. I don't really know why, but watching you feels so magical. Even if you're a guy, it feels like you would suit the female part very well. Also, I want to compliment your movements, they are very precise but soft, and your facial expressions look very real. Is it okay if Mingi and Yunho try dancing together?" Hyunjin looked at Hwasa waiting for approval. 

She gladly accepted and everyone except the two boys moved to the side and sat down next to the wall full of mirrors. 

Also, if you're wondering, yes, Yunho knew the female part of the dance. Everyone had to memorize both male and female parts because nobody knew what part they might end up doing. 

Mingi and Yunho went to the middle and got into position. It would be a lie if they said their hearts weren't going crazy, but they didn't know why. It was completely normal when they had to dance with their girl partners, but now their stomachs were going crazy. 

Mingi stood a bit further, while Yunho stood more in the middle with his hands up on his hips. The music started and Yunho started the performance with a waltz, gently brushing his feet on the ground and stepping three times to face the back, before repeating but this time turning to face the front. 

Next, he did pirouette, doing a first to second position with his arms, stepping back and doing a spin, ending with lunge. He stood still for couple of seconds before slowly walking to his left. 

Now it was Mingis turn to come out. Light as a feather he made his way to his partner, where he stood behind him and held his waist. Yunho repeated a pirouette, but this time instead of one spin, he did four before stopping and lifting his one leg in the air, with Mingi holding his waist with one arm and the other gently brushing against his arm. 

They stood in the same position for couple of seconds before walking to the side and doing the exact same thing but without Yunho spinning. 

Mingi turned him and they locked eyes, before Mingi lifted him up with one arm on his waist and spun him, doing the jewelry box ballerina move. 

They continued the choreography with a lot of spinning, jumping and way more complicated moves, before they came to an end. They faced each other and once again locked eyes. Mingi held Yunhos waist while Yunho put one leg up and put one of his arms around Mingis shoulder to keep his balance. 

The music stopped and it was silent for couple of seconds before all the girls started clapping and screaming, except one, Lisa. 

She was furious. Not only she wasn't "praised" by the very handsome judge, but she also wasn't selected to dance with Mingi. 

When she first stepped into the classroom her eyes immediately fell on him. He was so handsome it was hard to keep her eyes away. She always saw him in school but was too shy to come talk to him, so when she saw she was in the same ballet class as him she was overwhelmed with joy, however, that joy was crushed when she saw Mingi hanging out with Yunho. 

At first, she thought nothing of it, it looked like two guys just hanging out but the way they both looked at each other was weird. Lisa was jealous to say the least. She tried to talk with Mingi but he just dryly replayed or sometimes even ignored her and went his way. 

She tried to accept it, even tried talking to Yunho but her heart just couldn't let go of Mingi. So, she started to hate Yunho, at the end of the day he was the reason why her crush didn't pay any mind to her. 

While the girls were still clapping and saying things like "Good job!" or "This was amazing!" Lisa just sat still. 

Hyunjin and Hwasa couldn't keep small smiles of their faces as well, both were very proud. Hyunjin really felt a connection between the two males and hoped Hwasa will make them the official pair for the competition, because those two out of every single girl in the studio were the best. 

"You did very well, and I hope I will see you in the competition." With this Hyunjin made his way out of the room with Hwasa walking behind him. The girls calmed down and started chatting with one other or just doing other shit. 

Mina walked over to her two guy friends and started jumping around and screaming in their ears. "YOO that was so GOOD! There's no way the teacher won't pick both of you." 

"Thanks Mina, I really hope I didn't look too stupid-" 

"Not gonna lie, you did look stupid." 

The three looked behind them to see Lisa standing there and smirking. "I can't believe you were chosen to dance with Mingi like come on, not only you are a guy, but you have no talent, I can't put my mind on how he picked you" 

Lisa slowly walked towards Yunho "You don't deserve it, you are weak, pathetic and-" She was ready to push him but before she could do it Mingi did it first.

⋆ ♫ ⋆♪

You don't understand how much I hate this chapter oh god. I really have no motivation to write today, but because this chapter was so crappy, I might write another one a bit later. Still, I hope you enjoyed (because I certainly didn't). Also, I don't know shit about ballet so I'm sorry if this didn't make any sense :p