⋆Chapter 6⋆

⋆ ♫ ⋆♪

Well, the classes went painfully slow today but hey, they finally ended. Yunho and Wooyoung were making their way towards the exit until Wooyoung stopped in his track. "You go on, I will go back to my locker to drop of some books you know." 

Yunho couldn't even replay when his friend just sped of to the other direction. He didn't mind though, he still had HongJoong and Yeosang to go home with (such a great friend), so without thinking he just made his way to the exit. 

But the truth is, Wooyoung wasn't going to his locker, he was actually going to meet his boyfriend. 

He calmly made his way to the music room. Wooyoung opened the door and looked around, making sure no one else was in the classroom. When he saw nobody, he closed the door and made his way to the back of the class, where a little stage was. 

He walked up the stairs and went behind the curtains to meet his boyfriend, only to find nobody there. 

"Uhh San psst where are you?" Wooyoung called to only be left without a response. He was ready to get his phone and call San but before he could do that, he felt a pair of arms sneak up his waist. 

Wooyoung jumped a little and turned his head only to find San smiling and giggling to himself. "Oh my god San you scared the crap out of me" While Wooyoung was whining about being scared San rested his head on his boyfriend's shoulder and waited for him to calm down. 

When Wooyoung stopped talking San gently made him face him. They both looked into each other's eyes, smiling, and admiring each other. 

San gently cupped Wooyoungs face and slightly tilted his head to kiss his boyfriend. Since Wooyoung was a bit shorter he needed to stand up on his tiptoes to reach his boyfriends lips (let's all pretend that their height difference is not just three centimeters but a bit more). 

The kiss wasn't rough, it was very sweet and full of love. They hadn't seen each other the whole summer so you can imagine how much they missed one another. 

Wooyoung was the first one to pull away and looked straight into Sans eyes before making a pouty face. San giggled knowing why his lover was upset. He cupped the smaller male's cheek and gave a peck to his forehead. "I'm sorry darling, do you accept my apology?" San hugged his waist with one arm while with the other he brushed some hair strands behind his ear. 

These small actions always made Wooyoungs stomach do backflips. He leaned into his boyfriend's touch and let a small smile slip. He couldn't pretend to be mad anymore. 

"Of course I forgive you dummy, but can you please don't do that again? If you continue, I might actually get a heart attack and die." San made a thinking face before replaying with "We will see". 

Wooyoung crossed his arm and started walking of the stage, pretending to be mad again. He wanted to mess with the older a bit, even though he wasn't really mad. 

"Woo wait up, I was joking - Heyy!" Both started giggling when Wooyoung stuck out his tongue and started running of, obviously making San run after him to try to catch him. 

Their relationship was a secret though. They haven't told their friends that they have been together for some time now, and they are planning to keep it that way unless they find out themselves. There was nothing wrong about them being a couple, but they didn't want to bring too much attention to themselves I guess.

⋆ ♫ ⋆♪

It was couple of hours later, and once again, it was time for ballet class. Yunho was able to finish all of his homework, so after practice he will have a free evening, yay.