⋆Chapter 20⋆

T/W -  swearing (Agian, I don't know if you need to put a warning for this but it's better safe than sorry)

⋆ ♫ ⋆♪

And with the final pair decided, Mingi and Lisa started dancing together, preparing for the show. Lisa was beyond happy, but it couldn't be said the same with Mingi. 

At first, he was kind of fine, since Yunho was always in the studio watching him, but after some time he stopped showing up, and because of that Mingi lost all of his motivation. Mina tried to be supportive and motivate her friend but since their normal classes continued, she couldn't be with him more than half of the time. 

"That was beautiful! I'm so proud of both of you" Hwasa said while softly clapping her hands.

 "The competition is next week so we don't have too much time but looking at both of you, it will be fine." The teacher finished with a small smile. "Okay class the time is up. The competition is next week so those who want to go with us needs to tell me within this week so I could know what size bus to order." 

Everyone hummed and went their ways to get their stuff. Mingi was so glad he was finally able to get out of here, but clearly luck wasn't shining on him today, because Hwasa called him over to talk. 

He told Mina to get her stuff and he will meet her in a minute. He had a bad feeling since Lisa was giving him a weird look. 

"So, Mingi, I was talking with Lisa, and she suggested a brilliant idea." 

He felt his stomach turn in every direction. Not in a good way though. 

"We both think that it would be very cute if you would end your performance with a kiss." 

Mingi was shocked

'What the fuck are they thinking' he thought 'There was no way that the teacher is agreeing to this'

Mingi felt sick. He wanted to throw up just thinking about kissing Lisa. 

"I know that there was a lot of drama between you too and I completely agree that you might not like the idea, but listen, on the bright side this could be a way to start things over, don't you think?" Hwasa smiled as she said that and turned to Lisa, who also smiled and nodded agreeing

"No, absolutely fucking not. In no way in hell, I will agree to this. It's already enough that she is responsible for Yunho's broken leg and then I was forced to dance with her. This whole thing is a bunch of bullshit." 

Hwasa was a bit taken back by Mingi's choice of words, but she couldn't say anything since Mingi quickly left not saying a word back to them. 

It was already hard enough for him

When dancing, Lisa keeps saying gross shit and trying to flirt with him, also she keeps touching him in unnecessary places. He felt his eyes started to water just thinking about the situation he was in. 

When he left the room Mina was already waiting for him, but when she saw him on a verge of crying, she didn't say anything and just pulled him into a tight hug. She knew something bad happen and she didn't plan on asking about it. 

'If Mingi wants to tell me he will later' she thought and started softly patting his head. 

"Everything's going to be okay..." she softly whispered, trying to hold back her tears.

⋆ ♫ ⋆♪

Probably the last chapter for a while 😔Since school is starting tomorrow, I might not be able to update for some time, but I still will try my best. I so don't want to go back to that hell omg but there's no other choice😭. Still, thank you for reading this and I hope you enjoyed ❤️