⋆Chapter 15⋆

⋆ ♫ ⋆♪

"Someone call the ambulance right now!" 

When Yunho felt that something was wrong with his pointe shoes, he was indeed right. Just as he was landing down his foot slipped and that resulted in his ankle breaking. 

"Get his shoes off so his leg won't be compressed, and it won't hurt more then it already does!" The teacher yelled, panic taking over her. 

"Mingi, can you help me getting him down the stairs to the front of the building?" Mingi wasted no time nodding, and as gently as he could, he picked him up "Everyone go home, the rest of the practice is canceled!" and with that, the two ran outside where the ambulance should be any second now. 

All the girls were freaked out and worried about Yunho, and Mina was no exception. She felt broken, seeing her friend in such a state. Mina knew how much Yunho loved to dance and now because of the injury he won't be able to for at least 2-4 months.

'Min <33' has send you a message

Mingi/Mina

Get Yunho's stuff and be ready

His parents are coming to pick you up

K

Are u there yet?

Almost

Alr cya

Mina quickly picked up Yunho's shoes and ran to the changing room to get the rest of his stuff, not forgetting to pick hers as well. She didn't care enough to change out of her ballet clothes so without wasting any more time he hurried outside where Yunho's parents were already waiting. 

She got into the car and greeted them, them also doing the same and with that the car started moving. 

Mina caught herself playing with Yunhos shoes when she suddenly saw that the steams on the shoes were loose, and the sides were cut a bit. 

So, this what might be one of the reasons it happened. Jeez he really needs to take care of his shoes better. Mina thought and didn't pay too much attention to them and just focused on the view outside the window.

⋆ ♫ ⋆♪

Yunho was sitting on the bed, with his leg in the cast and not saying anything. 

The only ones in the room were him, Mingi and Mina. His parents went to the corridor to talk to the doctor. Hwasa was already out of the hospital, she left not so long ago. 

Both could see the pained expression on Yunho's face. He was devastated. It was silent before Yunho couldn't hold back his tears anymore and he completely broke down. 

Mingi and Mina wasted no time and ran up to him to at least try to make him feel better. Mingi scooped Yunho into his arms, slowly brushing his hair while Mina sat next to them and gently rubbed his hand. 

"B-because I was s-so careless I got m-my ankle broken..." Yunho said choking on his tears "I was s-so close on being in a-a competition I always d-dreamed of and n-now-" 

He couldn't continue anymore as the pain completely swallowed him. Mingi's and Mina heart broke even more. They couldn't do anything but to continue comforting him and telling that its not his fault and he shouldn't blame himself. 

"Yunho, next time you're having trouble with your pointe shoes just tell me, I'm good at fixing them." Mina softly said with a small chuckle hoping that Yunho will calm down. 

"W-what do you mean?" Yunho looked at his friend confused. 

"The steams are loose and some of them even gone, and the sides were ripped. I honestly have no idea how you could even do the warmup with shoes in that condition." 

"Really? I didn't e-even notice-" Yunho suddenly stopped. 

His face became as pale as a sheet of paper. He didn't want to blame her, but he clearly remember how Deji set him up and how she was the only one left in the changing room. 

"Yunho, is everything fine?" Mingi gently turned his head towards him, but his question was answered when he saw how terrified Yunho was and how his eyes became shiny. 

"While I was changing, Deji came in a-and told me that Miss Hwasa wanted to s-see me, but it turned out that she d-didn't, and while I was talking to her, Deji was alone in the room. Do you think she did t-that...?" 

Mingi and Mina looked at each other. They knew she and Lisa were friends so the possibility that she did it was there. 

"I swear to fucking god, that bitch will pay if it's true."

⋆ ♫ ⋆♪