⋆Chapter 4⋆

A/N: I forgot to add some lines in the last chapter so you could go back to read it, it's in the chapters end. Also, i changed Chaeyoung to Lisa, so i hoped you didn't get too confused😅

⋆ ♫ ⋆♪

It was couple of hours later, and it was time for the first autumn dance practice. Everyone was excited because each year there's always a ballet competition. The winner's price is couple of months training with professional ballet teachers, and if they see enough potential in you, you could become famous. 

Yunhos dream was to get picked to go to that competition, so he decided that this year no matter what, he will go there. He just has to work extra hard and be very careful.

 When he entered the practice room, he already saw everyone warming up. He looked around and noticed Mingi and Mina chatting and decided to go to them, but before he could do it, he was stopped by a girl. 

"Hey Yunho, I'm Lisa but I think you remember that right? We both joined at the same time if you somehow don't remember. Anyway, I heard you are a very good dancer and I hope both of us will make it to the competition." Lisa finished with a smile and ran of to her new friends. 

That was random but Yunho didn't mind it. Yes, it was weird that a girl he never really talked to just came up to him to tell him that she hopes they will dance together but it wasn't a mean thing to do so oh well. 

He didn't think about it and went to his friends. "Hey Mingi and Mina, right?" Yunho said politely. Both turned to him and Mina widely smiled and responded. 

Yunho and Mina started a small conversation, while Mingi just stood there and didn't say anything. He didn't know why, but Yunho looked so pretty today. 

The feeling was there again, the feeling he got when he saw Yunho for the first time. It wasn't a romantic feeling, right? It shouldn't be, it's not right. It's probably nothing, maybe he's getting sick? Anyway, to not be rude Mingi also joined the conversation the other two were having. 

Good 10 minutes have passed, and the teacher finally showed up. "Okay guys, this year is no different from the others and we will be having a ballet competition. Everyone work hard because every single one of you has a chance to win. Now, less talking and more working"

⋆ ♫ ⋆♪

The class ended. Everyone was exhausted because the choreography was a lot harder than everyone imagined. Usually, these competitions were being hosted in spring or summer, but this time it was in October, so they had so little time to get ready. 

When these news reached their teacher she was thinking about not participating because it was almost impossible to get her students ready, but she knew how much it meant to them, so she composed herself and preparade to be harsh these two months. 

Today while watching all of them dance, she already had couple of choices, but two stood out so much, but in a good way. 

She couldn't keep her eyes of Mingi and Yunho. They were dancing separately with two other girls, because she thought it would be a great idea to have a male and female dancer together, but watching them it just felt right to put them as a pair. 

Mingi gives of a great black swan vibe, and even though Yunho is a male, white swans part suits him so well. 

Of course, this wasn't the final choice. Lisa was also a very good dancer, so it might turn out that she will dance with either Mingi or Yunho, but Hwasa still wasn't too sure (Hwasa is the dance teacher). 

She decided to think about this later. She still wanted to see what could happen, maybe others will shine brighter, and she will think differently than now. 

"Good work everyone, I'm very proud of every single one of you. Please get a lot of rest and I will see you tomorrow. I know school started and you will have lots of work but please, don't abandon ballet." She finished with a smile and went out of the room to collect her stuff before leaving. 

Everyone started doing the same, packing up and leaving. Yunho, Mingi and Mina decided to walk together to the bus stop to drop Mingi of. They made small talks to their way there. It didn't take long because it wasn't that far so that was good. 

When they reached the bus stop Mina gave a big hug to Mingi before saying her goodbye. Mingi smiled back and turned to Yunho who was also smiling. Both of them would be lying if they said that they didn't want to hug each other as well but they thought it's weird, so they made a fist bump and awkwardly smiled. 

"I guess I will see you guys tomorrow... cya." Mingi went into the bus and Yunho was left with Mina. She felt something weird but decided to ignore it. "Come on Yunhooo I want to go home already! My feet hurts so much oh my GOD." 

She started walking but Yunho just stood there watching the bus drive of. 'Am I weird for wanting to hug a guy..? What is wrong with me and why do I feel sad?"

⋆ ♫ ⋆♪

Thank you for reading <33