⋆Chapter 14⋆

⋆ ♫ ⋆♪

Yunho was standing in the locker room, changing his clothes for more comfortable ones. He was getting ready to put on his pointe shoes until he was interrupted by a girl's voice. 

It was Deji

He never really talked with her since she's very quiet and most of the time she stays by Lisa's side. 

"Hey Yunho, Miss Hwasa wanted to see you, she said that she needs to measure you for your costume or something" 

Yunho was a bit confused. He didn't remember that the teacher officially announced that he's picked for the white swan part. But nonetheless, he thanked her and made his way out. 

He saw the teacher in the studio busy with her phone. He walked up to her.

"Hey Miss, Deji mentioned that you wanted to see me for the costume measures?" Yunho asked with a small smile, but it quickly vanished once he saw Hwasa's confused face. 

"What do you mean dear? I never said that." She let out a soft sigh before continuing "She's probably pulling a prank on you or something, maybe Lisa made her say this? I don't really know dear but try to not think about them too much, if they will bother you more I will not hesitate to call their parents and have a little chat. Now, the class is starting soon so go put on your pointe shoes and come back." 

She finished with a warm smile and made 'go' motion with her hands. Yunho nodded and hurried his way back to the locker. When he opened the door Deji was...gone? 

He didn't even see her leave. He shook his head and tried not to pay too much attention. 

He was finishing up tying his shoes when he noticed they felt a bit weird. 

"Huh why can't I tie them tighter? They feel so loose. Whatever it's fine I'm just probably imagining things and being paranoid" Yunho stood up and walked back out once again and joined Mingi and Mina who were already warming up.

⋆ ♫ ⋆♪

It would be a lie if Yunho felt uncomfortable and even a bit scared the whole practice. His toes felt very weird, and the shoes really were loose

"How the hell I can't tie them up normally?" He whispered to himself, but he was quickly pulled away from his thoughts when Hwasa's voice was heard.

"Ok so now I will ask everybody to sit aside because I want to see Mingi's and Yunho's performance. If I won't be satisfied, I will change up the partners until I see that everything's perfect, but I don't think that will be necessary" She winked playfully and giggled a bit. 

"Hey Yunho, are you feeling, okay? You look a little pale." Mingi worriedly asked Yunho. When they were warming up, he already noticed that the other male was a bit on edge, but he couldn't really ask him. 

"Don't worry I'm fine" Yunho flashed a weak smiled and they got into positions. Mingi didn't believe him, but they didn't have more time to talk so he sighed and went along with his words. 

The music started and they started their choreography. Everything seemed fine, they were dancing perfectly even though Yunho was a bit stiff sometimes and didn't fully finish some moves. 

Everything seemed fine. 

One of the last moves Yunho had was to do a really big jump. 

He got ready and as gracefully as he could he jumped but... 

"YUNHO! Oh my god!"

⋆ ♫ ⋆♪

GUESS WHO'S BACK FROM VACATION! Yeah so, I said I might write one or two chapters while I was away but ummm yes. Anywayssss I'm back~~ I tried to write a chapter today and I'm so sorry its so short, school started today and I already had so much homework so I only managed to write a bit BUT I promise when I have more time I will write longer ones <3 But yes I hoped you enjoyed? this and I'm sorry for any mistakes cus its late and I'm tired and GOOD NIGHT <3