⋆Chapter 19⋆

⋆ ♫ ⋆♪

Yunho was heartbroken. 

He felt disappointed in himself for so being weak and letting someone like Lisa take his dream away. 

But he wasn't angry at her. Oh no no no. Yunho was angry at himself. He felt horrible for being this stupid and not checking his pointe shoes. 

If he wasn't so careless this wouldn't had happened. 

"No way! Me!? Oh my god thank you thank you thank you so much!" Lisa was jumping up and down from the excitement. Her friends came to congratulate her, and some other girls also did the same. 

Mingi and Mina were just as sad as Yunho. Mina tried to comfort her friend, but it didn't really work. They stood still for couple of seconds, but their peace was interrupted by Lisa. 

"Mingi did you hear? We will dance together! Isn't this great?" Lisa asked with a big smile jumping up down, but Mingi completely ignored her and started walking to Yunho and Mina did the same. 

"I'm not saying anything, but I think he really doesn't like you Lisa..." One of her friends whispered. This made Lisa's smile drop. 

"You're wrong. He likes me, but he doesn't understand it yet. It's all Yunho's fault." All the girls around her looked at each other. Some disturbed, but most of them just felt embarrassed for her.

Theydecided to leave her and her crazy thoughts alone.

⋆ ♫ ⋆♪

 "Hey, Yunho, how are you feeling? How's your leg?" Mina asked as she sat next to him with a sad smile. Yunho took a deep breath and with a shaky voice murmured it doesn't hurt. Mingi and Mina exchanged looks, both understanding how he must be feeling right now. 

"I won't participate" Mingi suddenly said, making both of his friends look at him in complete shock. 

"What do you mean? You can't do that. You came this far, you can't just drop an opportunity away like this." Yunho said with teary eyes. 

"Don't pretend like you're not sad as well. Come on, we both wanted to dance together but, in the end, its only me so wheres the fun?" He said with a blank face. 

Mina and Yunho didn't know what to say so they just sat silent. Mingi let out a sigh and stood up, and started making his way to the teacher. He knew she won't allow him to not participate but he still had hope.

⋆ ♫ ⋆♪

"Absolutely not! Mingi, are you out of your mind? You said it was your dream to dance in this competition so why do you want to throw this opportunity away?" Hwasa looked at Mingi confused. 

Yes, she knew the drama between Mingi, Yunho and Lisa but she didn't think it would affect them this much. 

"Please tell me, why Lisa? Why her? You could have chosen Mina" 

"I was thinking about choosing her, but I didn't see her putting as much effort as Lisa did. Listen Mingi, my decision is final, and I won't change my mind, I'm sorry" 

And with that, the teacher left, leaving Mingi alone. 

⋆ ♫ ⋆♪