⋆Chapter 22⋆

⋆ ♫ ⋆♪

"And one and two and three- ugh! Lisa, can you focus? It's your third time dancing and you mess up once again! The show is tonight, and you look nowhere to being ready! 10-minute break everyone..." 

Hyunjin sighed and walked out. He was pretty excited seeing Mingi and Yunho dancing together but once he heard what happened and that Lisa will be taking Yunho's spot, he felt disappointed. He even had an argument with Hwasa, saying that there were way better options for the female lead. 

"Haha look at her face" Mina snickered "She's probably so embarrassed OH shit I forgot! My old friend who's taking part in the competition is here and she asked to meet! Uhm, are you going to be okey by your self buddy?" 

Yunho smiled at Mina and nodded, and with that Mina returned the smile and ran off. Yunho sighed and looked at the stage. If it wasn't for his leg he would be standing there, in front of hundreds of people, his friends in the backstage cheering him on, and Mingi next to him. But sadly, that won't happen, but he could go up there, right? 

He carefully stood up, not forgetting his crutches. He doesn't need them that desperately like in the beginning, but they make them a bit easier to walk. He slowly made his way up there and wow, the feeling was incredible. 

The stage was big and spacious, the lights shined perfectly on Yunho and the view from the stage send shivers down his spine. All those seats tonight will be full, hundreds of people will show up to watch the show. 

Yunho wanted this and he could sacrifice anything to have this, but I guess he had to sacrifice himself so someone else could have this. 

"Enjoying the view? I can't lie it is pretty bone chilling, but you could get used to it" Hyunjin appeared from the curtains. "I heard what happened and I'm terribly sorry. I'm going to be completely honest – I really wanted to see you dance here but I guess things happen." 

Yunho softly laughed, trying his best to hold himself up. Hyunjin's sudden appearance actually scared him, and his legs almost gave up on him. 

"Thank you, sir, I really appreciate it, maybe next time when we meet you will actually see me up here." He finished with a sad smile. Hyunjin nodded and came closer. "You know I don't do this very often or now when I think of it, I never did but would you like the VIP seats at the front? You will get a better show from there." 

He playfully winked and was happy to hear that Yunho gladly accepted. Hyunjin gave him two tickets, because he didn't want Yunho's friend to be alone. And plus, Yunho knows Mina wouldn't skip the opportunity to sit at the VIP seats who cost hundreds. 

Other dancers started coming up on the stage, and that included Lisa and Mingi. Yunho and Hyunjin said their goodbyes and separated. 

"Yunho! You should be resting. You said your leg still hurts like shit this morning, so I don't want you walking around too much." Mingi ran over worried. He softly placed his hand on Yunho's shoulder, massaging it a bit, and this small contact made both of them blush and chuckle. 

"Its fine Mingi don't worry about me, but what you should be worried about is Lisa. She's really out of focus and you should slap her in the face to wake her up or something." Yunho chuckled, obviously joking about a hitting part. 

"Yeah, I guess, I swear to god if because of her we won't win I'm going to beat the shit out of he- "

Mingi got shushed by Yunho with placing his finger on Mingi's lip. "Okay I get I get now get ready, the practice will start soon agian and you have a show to win." Yunho winked at started making his way to the seats, slowly but surely.