Year 4: Mattheo part 4

song: Another love-Tom Odell

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I scream at Draco, who is currently leaning against a tree after he basically delivered Y/N to the dark lord.

"Do you realize what would have happened to you had you not given her to him?" he pushes himself off the tree, planting his feet firmly in place.

Theodore stands closer to him, running a hand through his hair, letting out a deep sigh, "They would have killed you mate."

A million questions are running through my head. How did they do this and why? How could my best friend do this to me. She could be dead for all I know.

"I did what I had to." Draco crosses his arms as if daring me to defy him.

"We stole the marauders map from Fred and George," Theodore waves the map in his hand," we saw you speaking to Barty, and we asked why,"

"We knew you would do something stupid," interjects Draco.

I start pacing and feel a lot of desperation cling to my chest. I have to find her, but I can't. I can't do anything.

"This way, you win, and she is finally going to stop distracting you!" he walks closer to me.

Theodore is right behind him, "You can finally be just like your father wanted you to be, and will all be respected..."

"You are pathetic, you know that right?" I shove past him, needing to get away from all of this, Draco grabs me by the shoulder and pushes me.

"What's your problem?" he says with a smirk, he is looking for a fight.

"Piss of Draco!" I shove him back and this time he draws his wand. He holds it so that it meets my chest. 

"You wouldn't do it..." I say relaxing, having confidence in the fact that he actually can't.

"And why is that?" he pushes me this time to the floor, as I feel myself start to collapse, I grab his arm, and pin him to the floor. I am now standing directly above him.

I twist his arm so that his face is in the dirt of the forest floor, I apply pressure to his twisted arm, and he winces, letting out a small shriek. 

"Because you're just a dickless rich kid a prep school playing the role daddy assigned," I take out my wand and place it on his neck, "You have something to lose, I don't." I push him further into the ground, "My father made me fight against guys like Alecto Carrow, who torture people for fun. You're just a poser."

I hear him whimper as I push my wand harder against his neck, but I let go, and walk away.

Theodore tries to say something, but I just ignore him. I am going to try get to the graveyard. There must be some way to get to her.

Just my luck.

"Where is Y/N, Mattheo?!" There standing is Fred Weasley, his face the same color as his hair.

"I don't know" I shrug and as I try to walk past, he pushes me back. What is with it with people today?

I let out a deep sigh and it takes all my energy not to break his nose. But Y/N cares for this idiot, so I cannot fight him. My brain seems to shut down.

Draco and Theodore are now in front of me, and are yapping on about leaving me alone, but I am too focused on her to concentrate on anything else.

As I was about to just tell of the children to stop fighting, Fred yanks the map out of Theodore's hand. 

He yells at me once more to tell him about Y/N, and as he seems to want to hit me or something of the sort, but Draco hits him instead and then drags me away. It's an almost out of body experience. I am watching this happen, but my mind is so far away I don't seem to respond.

When we stop, we seem to be deeper in the Forest, I force myself to get a grip onto the present.

"So, am I still a poser?" laughs Draco, shaking out his hand, which he evidently hurt.

"Yes," I run back to the bleachers, hoping to get to Dumbledore or Snape.

My heart stops, I see Harry clutching a dead body, crying.

I pause, I feel the world go silent. Everything slows down, I no longer hear the band playing nor the cries of the people.

As I take a step closer, she emerges from behind Harry. Her tear-stained face and hair all over the place. I search her body for signs of injury. She's clutching her arm, is bloodied and I think it's broken. But she is just standing there.

She's in shock.

I push past the crowds, and a weeping Amos. I notice Cedric is dead. I realise it was supposed to be her. When she sees me, tears start welling up in her eyes.

I take her face in my hands, "I'm taking you to the hospital wing, okay?" I wait for her to finish sniffling. I stand behind her and guide her through the crowd, carefully leading her, trying to be gentle. Once the shock wears off, she is going to be in a lot of pain.

Once I get to her to Madam Pomfrey, she quickly heals her. I pull her aside and say thank you, to which she responds, "I didn't know you had manners," she glances back at Y/N and then me, and nods before leaving.

I approach Y/N slowly, she's looking at the floor, I touch her hand to announce my presence, she looks up at me, "Is he like that with you?" she asks before looking back to the ground.

I blink back at her, "He hasn't had a physical form, but she is."

She nods in understanding and my heart is breaking for her, "What happened Y/N?" This time I'm crouching on the floor, so she can look at me,"

"Cedric, he pushed me out of the way. I was on the floor, he..." she snifles as she rushes her words, "Then Voldemort, he kicked my wand away and then he broke my arm, and in between he used the cruciatus curse, then Harry- he used expelliarmus on him." She wipes some tears away," then I got up and found my wand and fought off a few of your dad's work friends, and then as we were leaving I saw Pettigrew and I..." she sighs, "I used Cru-" she bursts out crying again, and I get up and bring her head against my chest, she clings to it as she sobs, I can't help but shed a tear for her.

My heart is paining for hers; I want to take all of this away from her. "Am I a bad person?"

The question confuses me, how could she think that of herself, "No."

I think of all that must have transpired, I will probably find out when we go back home. I can only think of one thing to say to her.

"You are the bravest person I know."