Year 5: Y/N's Pov (part 3)

Song: Little Freak - Harry Styles

Ever since my encounter with Mattheo and his very druken thoughts at the Slytherin party, I have been wondering whether he actually meant what he was thinking or if he was just completely affected by Firewhiskey.

Regardless, Fred has been more protective around me lately, and he's making Dracos life a living hell. which, in turn, has made Fred's life harder, as he is a prefect.

This has made my life difficult since I too am a prefect, and having a misbehaving boyfriend is just not good for me.

Being named prefect was actually really amazing. It was as if I was being told, "You're good enough" by all the people in my house, and that just felt amazing.

I think the funny situation we find ourselves in is that the teachers had to change the rules for Gryffindor house.

Hermoine and I were tied for the girl prefect, and Ron was obviously the male prefect.

When McGonagall asked our house to do a vote between Hermoine and I, they all started laughing and refused.

So now Gryffindor house sits with three prefects.

Luckily, to ensure Harry doesn't get lonely, we usually switch our shifts so that only 2 of us are on duty at a time.

Tonight, Hermoine and Ron are on duty, while Harry and I sit in the common room.

"So I've been speaking to Sirius,"

"Siriusly?" Harry asks with a straight face, which turns into a staring contest between the two of us. Which he unfortunately wins.

"I think we need to teach people proper Defense Against The Dark Arts... umbridge is useless." I stretch my legs out on the couch and cuddle up in my blanket, whilst I suggest the idea to Harry.

"Her "theory" rubbish is going to get us all killed," he remarks and for about an additional ten minutes rants about "practical training" and something else, but I am so comfortable I am on the verge of falling asleep.

As I feel my eyes start to drift, I only hear snippets of my brothers vent, "Dumbledores Army,"....some happy noises, "we need teachers," confused noises

Before I stop myself, I hear the words leave my mouth, "You should ask Mattheo."

Followed by some angry noises from his side, and that's the last thing I hear before I fall asleep.

I am in the Slytherin common room. It's completely empty, and the only light present is from the fireplace. The coals are starting to die, and the embers are glowing a bright orange, which is strange in contrast to the rest of the room.

Suddenly, somebody turns me around by the waist and plants kisses all over my face

I hear myself laugh at their words, "I just love you so much Y/N"

"I love you too Mattheo"

I jolt awake, someone has stolen my blanket, "Hello Y/N darling" I hear Fred say.

I sit up quickly and rub my eyes to wake up faster, "um.. hi Fred" I stumble over my words.

"You seemed to be having a good dream" he teases, sitting down on the couch,throwing the blanket over the two of us.

I feel my face go pale, "What gives you that idea?" I nervously chuckle and am holding in the urge to cringe.

"You were smiling and mumbling something," he kisses the top of my nose, "it was adorable"