This is Gonna Hurt

Thank you so much to everyone who is still reading this story, I appreciate you all so much. I never thought I would be able to write a literal novel's worth of fanfiction and more than that, I never thought anyone would read an entire novel's worth of my fanfiction.

I wanted to give a bit of a warning about this chapter: it contains depictions of non con. They're not super graphic or malicious, but if you don't want to read it, skip the second half of the chapter.

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy!

Second Edit: Y'all idk why but like half of the chapter didn't publish the first time around. Sorry about that, here's the full thing

______

October 26, 1983

When the band meeting with Tom Zutaut ended, it was time for Evie's first Motley Crue rehearsal. Well, it really wasn't the first, considering how many rehearsals took place in her garage, but it was the first real one. It took place in a real, professional recording studio where dozens of her icons had rehearsed before.

Though Evie was still amazed by the fact that Motley was standing in the same room that the guys of Bachman Turner Overdrive, Led Zeppelin, and Aerosmith had stood before, it was old news to the guys. This was probably their twentieth rehearsal at Long View Farms.

Evie helped Mick set up his equipment on the small stage, just as she would be setting it up on arena stages in a few weeks. Though she was supposed to be learning, she couldn't help but let her eyes wander to the other guys of Motley Crue.

Despite him being the one with whom she had the least amount of history with, Vince was the first to speak to Evie at Long View Farms. It was that morning, at the band meeting. When Vince walked in ten minutes late, the meeting hadn't begun. Two of the four band members were still missing. Evie smiled at the singer, but he didn't seem to notice. He just took a seat next to Doc McGhee and diagonal from Evie.

In those awkward ten minutes before the Terror Twins (the name the tour staff had already given to Nikki and Tommy) showed up, and throughout the rest of the meeting, Evie noticed that Vince kept looking at her. He didn't quit until the third time she caught him staring. After that, Vince passed Doc a pad of paper that he was supposed to be taking notes on.

Who's the chick?  Was written in blue ink.

Doc looked around, trying to figure out what woman had slipped into the conference room without him noticing. Vince lightly smacked his arm and gestured across the table. Evie was too busy staring at Nikki to notice that Vince was pointing at her.

Doc gave Vince a 'you've got to be kidding me' look. When he realized the singer was completely serious, he passed back his reply.

No clue. You should ask her.

When the meeting finally concluded, Nikki and Tommy made a run for the door. Doc, Zutaut, and Mick all got up and started talking at the front of the room, and Vince and Evie stayed put.

Just as Evie was about to stand up, Vince spoke to her. "How do you know the band," he asked.

"What?"

"Why are you here? Are you with Mick?"

"Vince....do you not remember me?" Evie was more astonished than offended.

Vince stared at her for a few moments, then it hit him. "Oh! That's right, you're...you're Mick's daughter."

"Yeah."

"What is it, Eva? Evie?"

"Evie."

"Oh."

Vince didn't know where to go from there. He sat there for a minute, then got up and left without saying anything else.