We're Positive

December 25, 1983

December 25, 1983

Soon, Evie and Nikki were at their condo. Evie's new red panda was on their bed, her robe and blanket were in the dryer, and Nikki's new cologne was in their closet. Evie had changed into her pajamas and was kneeling down in the living room, looking through the record bin.

Nikki appeared from the basement, holding a box wrapped in silver wrapping paper. "I have one more present for you," he said.

Evie got up and walked over to the couch, where Nikki set the box down.

"What is it?"

"Something I thought would be a little weird to give you in front of your dad."

Evie gave him a slightly-disapproving glance and sat down on the couch. She pulled the box over her lap. It was heavy, but she could tell there were multiple items inside. "Can I shake it?" She asked.

"No, don't shake it," Nikki laughed. "Why would you even need to? You're gonna open it in a second anyway."

"Oh, yeah." Evie set it down and started tearing at the wrapping paper. It revealed a blank cardboard box. Nikki handed her a pair of scissors and she cut the tape holding the box closed.

The first thing Evie's eyes gravitated toward was a light purple rectangle. She picked it up: it was a lavender vanilla bar of soap; the two scents Evie wore the most often. Next to that was a light pink bar of soap: rose and vanilla. She set the bars down and smiled. Nikki leaned over and kissed her.

"There's more," he said.

Evie reached back into the box, grabbing an 8 ounce candle called "Winter Cashmere." She was sniffing it when she noticed the last thing in the box: another box. It was white with a photo of an almost-naked woman on the front of it.

"Nikki," she said with a smile.

Evie pulled the box out and read the pink bubbly text: clitoral stimulator.

"A vibrator?" She giggled. This was a very Nikki gift.

"You see why I kept this one just for us?"

Evie kissed him again. "You're making me feel bad for only getting you some cologne."

"I'm sure you can make up for it somehow."

It wasn't long before Nikki and Evie had made it to the floor of the living room. All of Evie's clothes were stranded on the couch. She was using the heel of her foot to try to nudge down the waistband of Nikki's boxers while he laid over her.

"I know how much you love to touch yourself when I'm fucking you," Nikki said in a low voice. "Thought I'd save you some exertion."

Evie was too flustered to respond. She just moaned her agreement into his neck while he kissed her collar bone.

Nikki didn't want to stop kissing her, but he was excited to play with their new toy. He sat up, getting onto his knees and grabbing the vibrator from the ottoman. "Do you want to control it, or should I?"