Chapter 4

TW: SH

I wake up on the floor in front of my door, I must've fallen asleep there the night before. I stand up and immediately feel a sharp pain in my abdomen. I walk over to my bathroom and take my blazer off along with the coffee-stained shirt underneath. However, the stained shirt is stuck to my skin because of the blood on my wrists. I run the shirt and my wrist under warm water to get it unstuck, my cuts hurting badly in the process. I'm finally able to get it off and I throw it on the floor to the side, examining my body to find bruises still covering my scarred body. I scoff in disgust, grabbing my blazer off of the floor and picking up the gifted pearl dress shirt.

_______________

"Hey Y/N!" I hear a name call out to me and fast pace footsteps behind me, running up to me. I quickly turn around a see a sleepy-looking curly-headed Chan. "The shirt looks good!" he comments, running his hand through his hair, smiling.

"Yeah, thanks again." I give him a small smile before continuing to walk. He follows me, looking at me while I continue looking forward.

"Can you show me around?" as soon as I make eye contact with him, his eyes shape into moon crescents and shine in the sunlight.

I look away, biting my lip. "Where are your 7 other friends?" I ask and he laughs warmly, automatically putting me to ease.

"They either usually come late or they're too busy." he rubs the back of his neck. "Will you show me around, though?" he asks, looking at me for a response.

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Okay! Let's go then!" he smiles, showing off his dimples before walking into the school building.

_______________

"Soooo~ do you have anyone to sit with at lunch?" Chan asks me as we leave our first period.

I pause for a moment to think about Yena. She has never been a good friend to me but it would be wrong to leave her there, sitting alone.

"Yeah, I sit with someone." I fake a smile, looking away from the curly headed boy.

"Hmm. Then can you both sit with me and the rest of the guys?" He gives a small smile, raising his eye brows.

"Uhh... Yeah I guess." I hesitantly say. I know Yena is going to be all over them... But how could I say no to Chan?

"Okay! I'll come and find you, yeah?" He smiles before walking off to his next class.

"Wait! I thought you didn't know where your next class was?"

"Oh. Felix already showed me all of my classes." He smiles innocently, walking away yet again.

_______________

I walk through the lunch line with Yena, and making my way to our table after. Yena snatches my milk before asking, as always.

"Hi!" I hear a familiar voice behind me but before I could look, Yena was already drooling all over herself. I scoff before turning around to the curly headed boy behind me.

"Hi Chan..." I say, faking a smile once again. He makes a confused face before leaning down, a few inches from my face. My heart begins to race as I examine his features. His soft skin has little drops of sweat on them, as if he ran here.

"Y/N? Hello?..."

"Huh? What?"

"I asked if you're okay?" He whispers to me, still inches away from my face.

"Oh. Yes I'm okay!" I laugh nervously before scooting away from him. He leans back up and looks at Yena before looking back at me.

"Do you two want to come to our table now?" He smiles, making eye contact with me.

"Yes! Let's go together!" Yena stands up quickly and rushes to Chan's side, taking his hand in hers. Chan softly takes his hand back, an apologetic look on his face before turning to me.

"C'mon Y/N." He says, I stand up and look at Yena. Her eyes are full of anger and disgust. We three start walking over to the table while I'm staring at the ground.

As we get to the table, I hear multiple gasps. "Y/N!!!" I hear a pink-haired boy shout before running up to me and hugging me.

I laugh at the cute boy. "Hello to you too, Jeongin!" I pat the soft-haired boy's head.

TO BE CONTINUED