Chapter 11

BANGCHAN'S POV

I decide to not think about Y/N lying to me. Maybe it was for a good cause? I assume I'm better off not knowing anyways.

We arrive safely to the cafe, "What do you want?" I ask, guiding her to a booth at the back.

She thinks for a moment. "A peppermint mocha?" She looks up at me with sparkling eyes. How could I say no to that?

What? Why am I thinking about that.

"Chan?" I realize I've been staring at her the whole time. God, she must think I'm weird. "I don't have to get it, it's okay." She reassures me.

"What? No, I'll get it!" I awkwardly laugh, walking up to the cashier to order and pay for our drinks.

___________

TEN MINUTES LATER

We're done with our drinks when I look at my watch. "Oh shit, I have to go to work!" I suddenly stand up and throw my trash away.

"You can go to my house if you want, my shift isn't that long today. Just knock on the door and the boys will let you in." I say to her as she looks up at me.

"Oh, sure! I can!" She smiles and stands up beside me.

"Well, I have to go! See you in a bit!" I yell out, running out the door to catch the upcoming bus.

___________

Y/N'S POV

I walk out of the cafe toward my house. I need to do something before I go to Chan's house.

I need to pack my things. Not to move in, of course. Well. Shit, I don't know! I'm pretty much acting on adrenaline right now because I don't even want to know what my father will do once he gets home.

And I sure as hell don't want to find out.

I walk up to the house, noticing my father still isn't home yet. Thankfully. But I have to act quick. I unlock the door, shutting it behind me, and running to my room.

I take out the suitcase from my closet and open it. I stand back up and walk to my closet, picking up all of the clothes that I do have. Not very many, honestly.

I was able to stuff everything in the suitcase including some essentials like perfume, deodorant, hairbrush, makeup, etc. I zip it up and pick it up.

I drag it all the way to my front door and putting on my shoes. Leaving my suitcase there, I quickly run to my kitchen. I grab water and food and make it back to the door.

I put all of it in a tote bag which also has a few school supplies in it. I open the door, stepping out and drag out my luggage.

I look the door and start to walk towards Chan's house. Within a few minutes, one of the wheels break.

I sigh, "Just my luck." I whisper to myself. But thankfully, I'm almost to his house.

I finally arrive to his house and I knock on the door. In just a few seconds, a cheesing Felix opens the door, which immediately makes me smile as well.

"Hello Y/N! Come in!" He smiles, inviting me inside. I walk in as he picks up my suitcase and brings it inside.

Once I walk in, Jeongin runs up to me. "Hi Y/N!" His eyes shine brightly at me. I honestly can't help but laugh.

"Hi Jeongin! I missed you!" I say, he hugs me in return. I pause for a minute but hug him back. Jeongin steps back and a few members come up to us including Changbin, Lee know, Han, and Hyunjin.

"Where's Seungmin?" I ask, noticing he's the only one that's not with us other than Chan.

"Oh, probably in his room still." Hyunjin responds.

"What's with the luggage?" Changbin asks, "Are you sleeping over with your friend?"

Before I could respond, someone buds in "Are you moving?" Felix asks.

"Are you moving in with us?" Jeongin asks, his eyes immediately lighting up.

I laugh, "No,"

"Then why do you have the luggage?" Lee know asks.

"Uhh... I'll explain later!" I smile and look at Felix.

"Oh! Let me take your stuff!" He smiles, taking the suitcase and jacket, putting it in the side closet.

Just then, the front door is unlock and a smiling Chan comes in. He closes the door behind him and locks it.

___________

BANGCHAN'S POV

After I lock the door, I turn around and see Y/N looking at me. I smile wider, opening the closet to hang my jacket up but pause as I notice something unusual.

"Who's luggage is this?" I ask the group, pointing in the closet.

Han looks up from his phone. "Oh, that's Y/N's." He responds, looking back down at his phone.

"Huh? Why?" I look at Y/N. She looks extremely uncomfortable. My body tenses as I sigh in frustration.

"Y/N, can I talk to you?" She stands up, I can literally see her shaking. I lead her upstairs to my room, shutting the door behind us.

"So?" She asks, her voice shaking. I can obviously tell that shes nervous, so I try to keep my tone soft for her.

"You know you can tell me anything right?" I ask, stepping closer and taking her hands in mine.

"I know. But I feel like you'll be mad at me." She whispers, her head hanging low.

"I promise I won't." I reassure her and she raises her head, finally making eye contact with me.

___________

Y/N'S POV

"Well..." I begins but pause for a moment, trying to build up the courage.

"I... I ran away. I have no where else to stay." I whisper, staring back at my feet before looking up at his shocked face

"What?" He says in complete disbelief. "Why?" He takes his hands out of mine.

"I don't want to talk about that right now, Chan. I'm sorry." My eyes fall to his shoulders.

"You have no where to stay?" He asks as we make eye contact, his eyes showing that he's extremely stressed.

"No..."

"Shit, Y/N." Chan utters while running his hands through his soft blonde hair.

"Are you mad at me?" My voice shakes as I look down at my feet, holding in tears.

"Why would I be mad at you? How could I be mad at you?" He asks, pulling me into a tight hug that feels like home.

I sigh, falling deeper into his hug. Maybe my life will get better because of Chan.

TO BE CONTINUED