Chapter 26

authors note: I'm honestly so sorry I haven't been updating. School has just gotten to be so much and I'm trying to take time on myself but I'll try to upload a chapter everyday! I've joined my schools musical and in 2 weeks, I'm going to be busy all day for a whole week because of performance which means I might not update. So I'm sorry again 😭😭❤️ This chapter will be a little short today but so much more is to come! Don't worry!

______________
Y/N'S POV

The movie quickly comes to an end but honestly, I didn't focus on it at all. I was too busy focusing on something bigger. Something that mattered much more than that stupid movie.

I was too busy focusing on the hand that was intertwined with mine ever since the movie started. More specifically, Bangchan's hand. I had always wished he would do something more intimate like this, but now I honestly think that I can't handle it.

If I'm close to fainting by just hand holding, how can I handle a kiss? That's right. I can't.

I sigh, quickly standing up and taking my hand away from his as the movie credits roll. "Well! I think it's time for us to go back to your house!" I awkwardly laugh.

He stands up as well, grabbing his jacket that was in the seat next to him. "But we still have more to do. Remember?" He asks, inching closer.

"Ah!" I clap my hands together. "That's right! So, what next?" I practically run away from him and to the exit doors as he tries his best to follow closely behind.

"When did you get so fast?!" He asks, trying to pace his breathing as I laugh. "But again, I can't tell you." He says, pulling out his car keys.

"Why not?!" I say as we walk out of the theater and to his car.

He unlocks the car with his key fob. "Because it's your day off and I'm giving you a surprise! Today's about you!" He says as we part ways to get into the car.

Once inside, I immediately look back at him. "How far away is it?" I ask.

He sighs, turning on the engine and looking back at me. "Can't say, you'll guess." He smiles as we pull out of the parking lot.

"No I won't!" I raise my hands in the air, showing that I'm honestly innocent.

He shakes his head, signaling that I won't know until we get there. I quietly sigh, leaning back into my seat and looking out the window.

I end up focusing too hard that I can now see him in the reflection. He looks so good. His jawline that could cut if it wanted to. The way his blonde hair sits over his forehead. The veins in his hands that lead up all the way to his arms. The rings on his hands. His perfect nose. His perfect side profile. His full lips. Honestly, just everything.

I can't get enough of this man. He's on my mind every second of every day. And I'm definitely not complaining. He's the type of person everyone would want to think about every day.

But it's not just his looks that catch my attention. It's his actions too. He's sweet. Like really sweet. He was not only there for me when I was struggling but he offered me a place to stay. Which was his own home. That's on another level of sweet.

"Hellooo? Y/N?" I hear a voice, snapping me out of my trance. Just then, I realize the car has stopped.

I turn to look at him immediately. "Sorry what?"

He laughs it off. "I asked if you can tell which we're going to?" He points out the window, showing a big mall.

I look at each store which included stores like Gucci, Louis Vitton, Ulta, Sephora, etc. "Uhhh, no?" He smiles.

"Let's go then!" He opens his door and stepping out as I do the same. Once he sees that I'm out, he locks the door with his key fob.

We walk into the mall together as he quickly brings me over to the escalator. We go up two flights until we finally step off. "Which one are we going to?" I ask as we stand in front of what looks like hundreds of stores.

He takes me by the wrist, leading me all the way down the hallway until we stop in front of one store. I immediately smile, realizing what he's taken me here to do. He's taken me to get my nails done.

TO BE CONTINUED