Chapter 19

BANGCHAN'S POV

I see the guys finally walk through the gates and after what happened with Yena, my mood has completely been ruined. But I know with just a little bit of talking with the guys and/or Y/N, I'll be perfectly fine again.

Felix runs up to me, pulling me away from the rest of the members. "Chan!" He whisper shouts.

"What?" I say. He puts his finger over my mouth, telling me to shush.

He smirks at me. "Sooo, where did you go with Y/N? And what did you do?" He places his hands on my shoulders. "You can tell me."

I scoff, pushing him off. "Nothing happened. We just went to a cafe." I shake my head, disappointed with the state of his mind.

He sighs, giving me a pouty face. "Are you sure?"

I cross my arms, looking at the blonde boy in front of me. "Yes."

"Then why don't you make the first move?" He asks, desperate for me to finally get a girlfriend.

I scoff. "Come on Felix, you know I can't. We're trainees now."

"I know... I just want you to be happy with the person you love." He sighs, looking down to his feet.

"I know you do Felix." I put my hand on his shoulder. "But right now is just not the time for that. I could get kicked out for that." I say.

He looks back up to me, meeting my eyes. "Of course, I know that." He thinks for a second but pushes it off as if he can't tell me.

"Anyways! I have to go!" He runs off to the cafeteria where all the other members are.

I sigh, thinking about the dating ban. At least a few years after we debut, it'll be lifted. If she will even wait for me that long.

I shake my head, trying to clear my mind before walking back up the stairs to join Y/N in homeroom once again.

___________

FELIX'S POV

I run up to the other members, quickly catching my breath.

"Guys!" I shout, getting their attention before quickly lowering my voice into a whisper. "You know Chan likes Y/N right?" I ask.

"What?!" Changbin and Hyunjin say in unison.

"Oh. I guess I forgot to tell some of you..." I laugh awkwardly, rubbing the back of my neck.

Jeongin chimes in. "You didn't tell me but I knew. It was so obvious." He laughs.

"I know. It's nasty." Lee Know scrunches his nose.

Han looks back at me. "What about it?"

"I have an idea.You know how we can't date until a few years after we debut?" I ask.

Everyone nods in response. "Well, I think we should work as hard as we can so that we can debut faster." I say, smiling at my genius hand.

"Okay." Lee Know agrees, giving his approval.

"I'm just excited for a mom." Jeongin shrugs, smiling after.

"Yeah, we'll all work harder from now on." Changbin says, subtly flexing his muscles.

"Okay! Thank you guys!" I say, smiling bigger than ever. I'm happy that Chan can be happy.

___________

Y/N'S POV

I open Instagram on my phone, Chan's new post coming up first. I swipe through the pictures, admiring is muscular but cute physique.

I stop on slide 6, admiring it a little longer. This is a gym mirror selfie. His defined muscles and soft face looks odd. I laugh a little to myself.

I zoom in on his head, noticing his curly hair. Does he straighten it or did he curl it? He looks super cute bare-faced with curly hair.

Just then, someone taps on my shoulder. I move my phone out of their view, hoping they didn't catch me.

I look behind me to find Chan that's cheesing ear to ear. He laughs loudly at me.

"Hey! When did you get here?" I ask, hoping he didn't see me stalking.

"Mmm..." He thinks for a second. "Just now. What we're you doing?" He eyebrows raise, excited for my answer.

I look back down at my phone that's hidden. "Nothing. Why?" I look back up at him, waiting to hear if he had seen me.

"Oh nothing. Just wondering." He says, I sigh, feeling a sense of relief. "What we're you up to?" He asks.

"Why?" I ask, getting nervous again.

"You look guilty." He laughs, pulling out the chair beside me and taking a seat.

He glances at my phone. "I'm not guilty about anything." I say confidently, setting my phone down on the table.

He quickly picks up my phone, standing up and stepping back so I can't get it. He flips my phone over, looking at the screen.

"Admiring me, huh?" He asks, I quickly stand up and snatch my phone back from his hands.

I scoff, exiting Instagram and turning off my phone. "No. Why would I do that?"

"You like the 6th photo?" He asks, completely ignoring my question.

Just then, thankfully, the bell rings. People file in the class, taking their seats. I ignore his question, pulling out my chromebook from my bag.

Once I put it on my desk, Chan leans closer to me. "I'll post more ones like that then." He whispers in my ear, turning back to the board acting all innocent.

TO BE CONTINUED