Chapter 9

BANGCHAN'S POV - TW: WEAPONS & DEATH & SA MENTIONING

I finally arrive back at my house, unlock the door, and step inside. I pause in shock due to Lee know and Felix just standing there, blankly staring at me. "Where is everyone else..?" I ask, looking around the house, not even seeing a trace of anyone else.

"Asleep." Lee know answers coldly, practically death staring me.

"Oh. What'd I do..?" I narrow my eyes, unable to remember what I've done.

"What you promised us!" Felix practically shouts. He grabs onto my arm, shaking me before continuing. "Please! I want drama!" He whines, looking up at me.

"Gosh... What was I thinking tell you two out of all people..." I facepalm with the hand Felix isn't hogging.

"You promised us." Lee know says calmly out of the chaos.

I stay silent for a second, thinking if I should or not. "No," I say, taking my arm away from Felix, almost making him lose his balance and fall backward.

"No?" Felix and Lee know say in unison.

"No," I repeat before making my way to the stairs, pausing as I realize they're following me.

"What do you mean no?!" Felix begs, an upset look on his face.

"There's nothing to say about it." I turn back around to the stairs, slowly walking up.

"You like her though right?" Lee know asks, making my heart rate spike.

I stay silent while continuing to walk up the stairs. I personally don't know the answer to that, so how could I answer it for them?

___________

Y/N'S POV

I'm dragged into my own house by my hair while being screamed at. My heart races as I realize what's about to happen. My father pushes me onto the floor, crouching down at me with dead eyes. I stay silent, feeling incredibly uncomfortable as he peers down at me.

"Where were you?" He instructs instead of asking. I sit there, glued to the floor before I'm finally able to pick myself up off of it. I stand there staring at my father in front of me. "I asked you a question!" He screams in my face, spitting on it as he does so.

I continue to stand there, staring at him with a blank face until I feel a burning sensation on my right cheek. I quickly cup it, feeling like a thousand needles are stabbing me all at once. Just as I look up at him, he pushes me back down onto the floor where I once was. "I should've never had you. If I had known you'd go out and hook up with a guy, I would've never even gone out with your mother that day. Always remember that you make me act like this, Y/N!" He screams the last sentence in my face before he walks away.

I pause, realizing that he had seen me with Bangchan. I should've never brought him that close to the house. Especially since he's a man, I've just put him in danger. I immediately freeze, realizing that my father has walked into the kitchen and back out towards me. I start to shake, crawling away from the knife that my father has in his hands.

I back into a corner, knowing that there was nowhere else to go. But I know, even if he kills me, it'll be better than this hell hole I'm living in currently. He brings the knife up to my face, making deadly eye contact with me. "How many times do I have to warn you? You know the consequences." He sets down the knife beside me before taking off his belt.

"No... Please. Not again." My voice and body begins to shake. He pins me down, taking off one item of clothing, and then another. I close my eyes, wishing this was all a nightmare. I wish that I had just had a long nightmare. And that when I woke up, I would be living with a loving family. A body with no scars. Friends. A boyfriend. But I know that all I can do is wish.

THREE HOURS LATER

I lay in my living room, completely naked. I feel like all of my protective skin layers have just been ripped off. And I'm just lying here, completely vulnerable in just flesh. I've been staring at the ceiling for what feels like an eternity. I look over to my side, seeing my clothes and his knife. I muster up enough force to bring my arm up and grab the knife, bringing it to my chest.

Although I have it in my hands, I know that I'll never have enough strength to do anything to myself. No matter the type of situation I'm in.

___________

BANGCHAN'S POV - THE NEXT DAY

I walk into school, feeling a bit more energized than usual. I quickly go to first period before it starts, as I usually do to see Y/N.

I open the door. "Y/N?" I look around the room, seeing no one in there. I walk over to her desk, hoping to see a backpack or something. Hmm, nothing? She's usually here by now. I set my bag down before leaving the classroom.

I walk through the hallways, seeing Jeongin, Changbin, and Hyunjin all in one collective group. I walk towards them, "Hey, have you guys seen Y/N at all today?" I ask, hoping for at least one yes.

"Y/N? No, why?" Changbin answers first, the other two nodding their heads in agreeance. I sigh in defeat, looking back at Changbin.

"No reason. She just wasn't in class is all." He shrugs it off before I walk back to the classroom, looking inside for Y/N. But still, she's nowhere to be found. I go downstairs and find Lee know on his phone in the hallway.

"Hey, Lee know! Have you seen Y/N at all?" He takes a second to look up from his phone at me and then proceeds to look back down.

"No, sorry. Why?" He asks before typing something.

"I didn't see her where we usually meet is all." I rub the back of my neck, wondering if I should go back up and check the classroom again or not.

"Awww. You miss your girlfriend." He looks up at me with a sarcastic look on his face. I scoff, shaking my head. "Why don't you text or call her?" He asks me, looking back down at his phone again.

"Oh. You're right, thanks!" I walk away into a random hallway before pulling out my phone to text her.

Hey, are you coming to school today?

sent

I send the text, putting my phone back into my pocket, and head back upstairs to class.

ONE HOUR LATER

It's finally second period... I sigh, pulling my phone out to see if Y/N has responded.

Hey, are you coming to school today?

sent

I can't help but feel a little worried, especially since she practically wanted to run out of my house yesterday. But still, I can't just barge into her life like that. I decided to give her more time to text back.

THREE HOURS LATER

By now, it is lunchtime. Me and Han are walking through the lunch line picking up different types of food. Just as we finally make it to the lunch table, Han stuffs his face. But on the other hand, I take out my phone to see if she's responded.

Hey, are you coming to school today?

sent

Now I'm seriously worried.

TO BE CONTINUED