Chapter 18

sorry this one is short

Y/N'S POV

The school bell finally rings, signalling that we can finally go inside and get out of the freezing cold.

"Where do you wanna go?" Chan asks, kinda laughing.

"I don't know, maybe go to our homeroom?" I look up at Chan.

"Okay, yeah sure." He leads the way toward the classroom.

Gosh, sometimes he acts like a little giggly kid.

We walk into the cold classroom. "They haven't even turned on the heating?" Chan walks over to the heater, turning it on.

He quickly spins back to look at me. "I'll be back. I have to make sure the boys arrived here and none of them are sleeping in." He chuckles, now making eye contact with me.

"Okay! But hurry back!" I joke with him as he runs out of the classroom.

___________

BANGCHAN'S POV

I quickly run downstairs and to the entrance of the school. I wait for a couple minutes but still no sight of the boys. Ugh, they're always slacking...

Just as I'm pulling out my phone, I feel someone grab my arm. I flench back, pulling out of the girls embrace.

I scoff at the sight of the girl."What do you want Yena?" I look back at my phone and open the group chat.

"You're still mad?" She asks, dragging her hand down my arm.

I take a step back to release myself from her grasp. I don't respond. Instead, I text the boys.

"Are you guys almost here?"

I quickly type, avoiding any eye contact with Yena.

"Hey!" She shouts, making everyone look in our direction.

I look up at her, giving her a death stare. "Honestly, what's your problem?" I narrow my eyes.

She scoffs, furrowing her eyebrows. "Seriously?" She lightly pushes me. "You're going to take up for Y/N?"

"Of course I am. She's my friend and you're not." I cough, my body feeling tight now for some reason.

She rolls her eyes. "Gosh, come to your senses." She shakes her head, looking away for a second. "You know how many guys she's slept with?" Her eyebrows raise.

"Shut the fuck up." I say, looking her in the eyes.

Her eyes go wide. "Look, I'm trying to warn you!" She shouts, raising her hands beside her head trying to show innocence.

"No, you're trying to break us apart." I look down at her clinched fists.

She laughs once. "Why would I do that? I'm just going to tell you now." She pauses for a second, looking into my eyes.

"She's slept with multiple of your friends. Specifically Felix, Han, and Lee Know." She says, a serious look plastered on her face.

"And why should I trust you?" I cross my arms, raising my eyebrow.

She tilts her head. "It makes sense. She slept with them before you came. Now you're her next target." She walks away, leaving me with my own thoughts.

But honestly, why would I trust her? I've known Felix, Han, and Lee Know for years. And they all know that I like Y/N. They would NEVER do that.

And I know Y/N would never do that. Especially considering the fact of everything she's been through.

TO BE CONTINUED