Chapter 5

This one is short, sorry!!

"Are you doing anything today, Y/N?" Changbin asks me, taking a big bite of his food.

I take a moment to think before talking. "Mmm, no. Why?" I ask, looking up at him from my food.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over! We got a new board game we wanted to try." He smiles brightly, making me melt.

"Only if you're comfortable." Bangchan cuts in, looking at Changbin and then at me.

I smile, "I'd love too, thank you."

"Good. Maybe they'll finally stop talking about how much they all miss you." Lee know rolls his eyes and laughs under his breath. I smile, looking at Jeongin's expression.

"You didn't have to expose me like that, hyung.." Jeongin makes a pout and looks at Bangchan for help.

Bangchan laughs and adds on. "Lee know, you missed her too." Lee know automatically looks up at him, giving him a death stare.

Cutting me off from a laugh was an annoyed scoff beside me. I look and see Yena picking at her food, shaking her head.

"Yena, are you okay?" I whisper to her. She slowly looks up at me with a disgusted look.

"Are you serious?" She laughs.

"Huh?"

"Are you serious." She scoffs and rolls her eyes. Jealously is blazing in her eyes while staring at me.

"What did I do?" I can hear my voice begin to shake.

"Gosh, you're such a slut." She says under her breath.

I furrow my eyebrows, unsure if I heard that right. "What?"

"You're such a fucking slut!" She stands up, slamming her lunch tray on the table as she yells, making everyone turn towards us.

My heart begins to race. Everyone's staring. Even the boys. I look over to Bangchan, making eye contact as we do so. "What are you talking about?" I manage to mutter out to Yena.

"You have 8 guys all over you! And you're going to their house?! You must be sleeping with them all. There's no way they could actually like you if not." I hear gasps from around me, my eyes begin to water as I look down at my fidgeting hands. I can't breathe. I need to get out of here.

Just then, someone gets up and makes their way towards me. "Hey. None of that was true at all. If you're going to make up rumors then you can do it elsewhere. The only reason we all tolerated you was because you were a friend of Y/N's and now, since you're not, leave."

I look up, meeting eyes with Bangchan in front of me. His eyes look sad as he sees mine filled with tears. "What?!" Yena laughs. "You're really taking up for her?"

"Why wouldn't I? I definitely don't like you." He looks down at me, taking my hand. I stand up, standing beside him. He gives her a dirty look before walking away with me. Everyone is watching. Why is he doing this publicly?

He pulls me aside to an empty classroom, putting me on the wall as he's in front of me. "Are you okay? I know that was a lot." I look down at our feet.

"Yeah, I'm okay."

He pulls my chin up with his hand, using his other hand to tuck my hair behind my ear. "You can tell me if you're not okay. You don't have to lie to me."

My lips begin to quiver as I try my hardest to keep myself together. But it was all no use as I burst into tears right in front of him. He pulls me into a hug, rubbing my back as a soothing technique.

"Shhh, it's okay. I know, let it out." I cry harder, putting my arms around his neck, making the hug deeper.

TO BE CONTINUED