Chapter 22

BANGCHAN'S POV

I return to my room after a few games of Uno with Felix, waiting for everyone to fall asleep. At around 1am, I decide to see if anyone's still awake, my cover story being that I needed water.

I step out into the hallway and down the stairs. To my surprise and honestly luck, no one is still awake. I put on my jacket and shoes and step out into the garage, retrieving the gifts. I make my way back inside, not making a sound. Once I close the door behind me, I make my way up the stairs and knock on my door, patiently waiting for an answer.

Instead, I see a sleepy Y/N open the door. I can't help but laugh at her cute face. She looks down at the gifts and quickly moves aside, leaving enough room for me to get past. I place the gifts onto the bed and turn to face Y/N again.

"I'll be back, I have to get the wrapping paper." I say, smiling at her as she nods in response. As I'm leaving, I turn to look at her and she has a "did we really buy all of this?" look on her face. I turn back around, laughing as I head down the stairs.

About a minute later, I come back up with multiple different wrapping papers. I quickly step in the room and close the door behind me. "You ready?" I ask her. She looks at me with an exhausted expression.

"This is going to take so long~..." she whines out, burying her face in her hands. I sigh, looking at the excessive amount of gifts we had bought.

After about 20 minutes, we were almost done. Just Hyunjin's two presents left. I pick up the wrapping paper, cutting a piece off and begin to wrap his art set. I look up at Y/N to find her barely hanging on. I laugh at her, picking up the last two presents off of her bed, placing them on the floor.

In about 5 minutes, I finally finish wrapping the presents. I pick a few up, take them down stairs and place them under the Christmas tree, and come back up and get more. Once I am finally done, I walk back up stairs and check on Y/N.

I had expected her to at least shift herself into a comfortable position to sleep but no. She's sleeping sitting up with her hands out as if she's continuing to wrap presents. "Cute." I mumble to myself before closing the door and walking to the bed side.

I softly shift her around the bed so that she's in a more comfortable position. I don't want her neck to hurt on Christmas morning. I pull the covers on top of her, and turn around to walk away until I feel a tug on my sweater.

I look back to find Y/N's hand on my arm. She mumbles something under her breath that I'm not able to hear as I try to softly pull her off of me. "Don't go." She whispers, her hand still tightly on my arm. I like to think that she's doing this in her sleep but how does she have such a tight grip if she's asleep...

I take a moment to think. I finally decide to pry her away from me because I don't think she's sure of her decision. As I let go, she immediately turns over, moaning in the process. I quickly close the door and make my way to the living room couch.

___________

Y/N'S POV

I wake up, laying there in my thoughts for a second. Once I realize that it's Christmas morning, Han barges into my room. As he does so, I hear Chan scream from downstairs. "Hey! Don't just barge in!" Han looks behind him, turning back with a smiley look on his face.

"Sorry... but wake up!! I want to open presents!" I laugh at him and stand up. If you only heard what he said, you would probably guess that he's 7 years old... but no. He's about 17. Just as I look up, he's already gone and back down the stairs.

I quickly put on my slippers, hopping out of the room and to the stairs. "Y/N!" I hear Jeongin shout from the bottom of the stairs. He quickly runs open to me, more bubbly than what he usually is. "What'd you get me?" He asks, placing his hands on my arm, dragging me over to the Christmas tree.

I laugh, sitting down next to him on the couch. "You'll have to see!" I say, pointing to the presents. Just then, Chan walks into the room and claps his hands once, automatically gaining everyone's attention.

"Okay!" He starts off. "Who's going first?" And before he could even finish his sentence, everyone raises their hand. "Oh. Well..." he pauses for a minute, thinking about how he should make this fair. "We can go from youngest to oldest! Jeongin, you start!"

Jeongin smiles brightly, starting to decipher through the presents to find which one is his. In the end, he picks out 8 different presents. "Gosh." He says under his breath before laughing. "I get an extra one this year!" He begins to open all of his presents.

He specifically liked the phone stand Changbin got him. He says he keeps dropping his phone and it costs them a lot. Next up was Seungmin, Felix, and so on. Until we got to me. Surprisingly, I had 8 presents. I actually thought they didn't get me anything.

Changbin turns to look at me, "your turn!" He says, picking up his gift and shoving it in my hands. As I unwrap it, he tries to build up a story for himself. "Sorry if it's not what you wanted... I don't really know what a girl wants." I open the box, gasping as it reveals a puffer fish plushie.

I laugh at its ugly but somehow cute face. "No, it's perfect! Thank you, Changbin!" I give him a big smile. As I open more presents, the boys really shocked me at the thought they put into it. Jeongin got me a $50 gift card to the coffee shop him and Chan work at, Felix got me a skin care set, Hyunjin painted me a portrait, Seungmin got me a karaoke microphone, Han got me a cute sweater, and Lee know got me a Polaroid camera.

And last but not least, was Chan's gift. Honestly, the one I was most excited for. Chan gives me his gift, smiling as big as I've ever seen him smile. I unwrap it, revealing its elegant white box with a black ribbon. "Woah." I say under my breath, which makes a couple of them laugh.

I untie the ribbon, taking it and the box top off and setting it to the side. I take out the glass bottle and read the label. "Chan..." I say, not knowing if I should even accept it. It's a big bottle of the Miss Dior perfume. The most expensive gift I've ever gotten in my life. He laughs at the sight of me just studying it.

"You didn't have any perfume here yet... so I decided to get you that." He says. As I look up, I see some of the boys jaws on the floor and the others are smirking.

"You didn't have to get me the most expensive one though." I say. I can't help it. When I get a gift that's really expensive, I feel bad. Almost like I don't deserve it.

"You deserve it." He says to me. Honestly, can this guy read minds? This is like the millionth time. I softly set it aside and stand up. I run over to him, grabbing him in a big hug.

He quickly puts his arms around my waist, hugging me back. "Seriously, thank you so much." I say as my face is buried in his shoulder.

He laughs, patting my back gently. "No problem." He says.

"OOOOOOOO" Han says from the couch.

TO BE CONTINUED