Chapter 12

Y/N'S POV

I sigh, falling deeper into his hug. Maybe my life will get better because of Chan.

We both pull back but he sighs. "So, you have nowhere to go?" He asks me. I shake my head in response.

His eyebrows narrow. "What we're you planning to do?" He asks. I take a moment to think before responding.

"I don't know. Maybe sleep on the street?" I laugh but stop when I see his stern face.

"The street?! Y/N..." His whole face goes soft, he's pitying me.

"Shit..." He says under his breath. "Stay in my room." He demands, instead of asking.

"Where are you sleeping?" I ask, looking him in the eyes.

"You can sleep in my bed and I'll have an air mattress." He says, pointing towards his bed.

I turn my head. It's big enough for both of us, but I'm sure he doesn't want that.

"Oh. Are you sure?" I ask, "I mean, it is your bed." I reassure him.

"Nope, you can sleep there." He smiles to me, "Let's go back downstairs, I'll make food." He walks away, opening the door and waits for me to walk through it.

I quickly walk through it and head downstairs, Chan following closely behind me.

I run and sit beside Jeongin as we both share a huge smile to each other. "So," Chan says, putting on an apron while walking up to the group.

"What do you guys want to eat?" He ties the apron behind his waist. I probably look like I've seen a ghost. Honestly, that was incredibly hot.

The combination of his tan skin, muscular body, and apron is just insane. The apron is so tight on him that you can see every detail of his body. His six-pack, pecs, wide hips, etc. He looks absolutely breath-taking.

I suddenly realize I've been staring at his body for what felt like forever. I quickly look around, realizing no one noticed. I sigh in relief. I didn't hear what we're going to be eating, but I don't care. As long as no one saw me.

I laugh to myself, not even believing that I'm acting like this right now. Chan comes back out from the kitchen with a rather sad face.

"We don't have the ingredients right now." His sad face turns into a smile. "Who wants to come to the store with me?" He asks, untying his apron and throwing it to the side. God, that was so hot.

"How about Y/N goes with you?" I look over to Felix smirking while Chan gives him a death stare. I laugh before standing up.

"Sure, I'll go!" Me and Chan grab our coats and walk to the door. I slip my shoes on and Chan unlocks the door, holding it open for me.

We both walk out and he turns around to lock it behind him.

___________

BANGCHAN'S POV

We walk into the supermarket, grabbing a cart. Y/N looks at me, puzzled. "So... What are we getting?" She asks.

A smile creeps onto my face, remembering how she was completely staring at me just about 20 minutes ago. "Were you not listening when we were discussing what to eat?" I ask, her face turns a shade of pink as she looks into the aisles.

"No," she utters under her breath then clearing her throat. "I spaced out." She says a little louder than before.

I hum in response, "Well, we're eating tteokbokki." I reply.

She nods, looking at my facial expression. I quickly turn back to the aisles, eyeing the one we need to go down.

I turn the cart into the aisle as Y/N follows quickly behind. I slowly walk down the aisle and stopping once I see what we needed.

Suddenly, I hear a vibration sound. I turn to look at Y/N as she pulls her phone out of her pocket. She suddenly freezes as she reads the caller ID.

I secretly look to see who it was when I see her start to shake. Oh shit. That's why.

Her father is calling her.

TO BE CONTINUED