Chapter 17

Y/N'S POV

I walk into the bathroom, changing my clothes and noticing that I've started my period.

"Fuck..." I whisper. "I didn't bring any products." I face palm and hesitantly bring out my phone.

"He said if I need anything... But would this be crossing the boundaries?" I cringe at myself.

I open the texts between me and Chan and slowly type:

"Hey, I'm sorry to ask but can you get me some period products...?"

I stare at the text for what feels like forever before hitting send, immediately putting my phone on the counter.

Shit bro. I'm so stupid. I've only been here for a month and im already embarrassing myself.

I take a big sigh until I hear a phone notification. I quickly take my phone and check it.

"Yeah, of course. It'll just be a minute :)"

I stare at the message for what seems like forever. He's so sweet. I just hope I didn't bother him.

For a few moments, I start to wonder if I should've bothered him or not. Although he responded sweetly, I always just wonder if I had bothered him or not.

But I guess that's just how I am considering the house I grew up in. "God, I'm so stupid." I scoff at myself, putting my face in my hands.

After about 10 minutes, I hear a knock on the bathroom door that makes me flinch a little.

"Y/N?" Chan calls out, "Are you still in there?" He asks, his smile being noticeable in his voice.

"Yes." I yell out, where else would I be? I laugh a little.

"Okay, I'm going to put one under the door and when you leave, I'll put the rest in there." He says just a little louder than before.

"Okay, thank you so much." I thank him, putting my hands together as if he can see me.

He slides under a few different products including pads with and without wings, tampons, cups, etc. All in different sizes.

I practically gasp. Has he had a girlfriend? It definitely seems like it.

I hear a small laugh from behind the door before he walked away. I look down at the products and grab them.

___________

BANGCHAN'S POV

I wait downstairs until I see Y/N open the door, looking for me. I quickly stand up, making my way up the stairs.

She gives me a small smile and leads me to my bed where I had placed the menstrual products earlier.

"You didn't have to buy all of this..." She says, looking at everything. "Especially not the chocolate and heating pad." She laughs, rubbing the back of her neck.

"I just thought you might've needed it." I give her a big smile, looking down at my feet.

"Thank you so much, seriously." She says, "I can pay you back..."

She gives me an apologetic look. "No no! Don't worry about it!" I try to ease her.

"Are you sure..?" She asks me.

"I'm sure." I smile, picking up the basket and walking away to put it in the bathroom.

"By the way, are you ready?" I ask from in the bathroom.

"Ready for what?" She asks, obviously confused.

I laugh a little. "To go to school, of course." I walk out of the bathroom, joining Y/N beside my bed once again.

"Oh!" Her eyes light up in realization. "Yeah, I'm ready!" She smiles brightly.

"Okay, I'm sure the boys aren't ready." I roll my eyes.

She laughs, "Probably not..."

We walk downstairs, seeing everyone in the exact same place as they were before.

I sigh deeply. "Seriously?!" I yell at them, getting everyone's attention in just one second.

"You're all supposed to be ready by now!" I look down at my watch, "and we only have 20 minutes left!" I shout.

Everyone stands up reluctantly before heading off into their own rooms.

I take out my phone and text the group chat between me and the boys.

"Me and Y/N are going to leave early."

I put my phone back into my pocket and turn to Y/N. "Do you want to..." I think for a second. "grab a coffee on the way to school?"

Her face immediately lights up. "Yes!" I laugh as we both make our way to the door, putting our heavy coats and shoes on.

I open the door for her and we both walk out, starring our journey to the cafe.

Our walk was mostly quiet. Other than just a few small talks. Usually, with anyone else, I would feel extremely awkward. But not now. The silence is somehow comfortable.

We walk into the cafe, quickly ordering our drinks. "Okay. We only have 10 minutes to drink this." I remind her.

"We have to chug it?" She asks with a worried look on her face.

"Maybe." I laugh. "We should get going."

We both walk out of the cafe, quickly walking to the school. Thankfully, the school is just across the street.

After arriving at the school, we take a seat in the field. Not on the ground, of course.

"This is cute." Y/N smiles, taking a seat on the picnic style chairs.

"Yeah, this was newly implemented but I've never gotten a chance to use it yet. Have you?" I pause for a second. "Am I talking too much?"

She laughs abruptly. "No! Not at all!" She smiles before continuing. "And I haven't sat here before. It's my first time as well."

"Cute." She says under her breath, just below a whisper. I look away like I heard nothing but inside, I'm a complete mess.

I guarantee that I'm completely red right now. She thinks I'm cute?

TO BE CONTINUED