Chapter 6

Y/N's POV

I step back as Bangchan releases his grip on me. He wipes my tears as I look up at him. "Are you okay now?" I take a moment to think to myself before coming to a conclusion of how I feel in this moment.

"Yeah, I feel better. Thanks to you, Chan." I give him a soft smile before sighing.

"Are you sure, Y/N?" He asks, giving his usual worried dad look.

"Yeah, I'm just dreading going back out there is all." I laugh, pulling out my phone and swiping to the camera. "Gosh. My eyes are so red and puffy..." I sigh again, looking at my pitiful state.

"I'm sorry she did that to you." I look up at him, my eyebrows furrowing.

"What are you sorry for? It's not your fault." I look back at my camera, looking at every single imperfection about my appearance today.

"But still, I'm sorry. You're not a person that deserves to hear those awful things from someone. Especially not someone that is supposed to be a friend." I drop my hand to my side, staring at the boy in front of me in the eyes. I've never heard that from someone in my life.

He walks closer to me and hugs me. But this time, for a little longer. He rests his face on my shoulder, as i do the same. "Thank you, Chan. I really needed that honestly." I laugh, hugging him tighter as I feel a smile form on his face.

"Would you still like to come over?" He whispers in my ear. I feel shivers down my spine as my heart beats faster and faster.

"Sure, I would love to. It would cheer me up a lot." I smile brightly, stepping back from the hug and making eye contact with the boy in front of me.

"Good. I want to see you happy again." He shoots me a smile but before I could respond, he continues; "You didn't get to eat, did you?" He asks, another worried dad expression slapped onto his face.

I look to the door, seeing the cafeteria through the window. "Hm.. No, I guess I didn't." I laugh lightly, looking back to him, trying to maintain eye contact but fail to do so. Lately, I've been feeling different about him..

"Oh. Be right back!" He pats me on the shoulder before running out, closing the door behind him.

"What?" I utter out, turning around and sitting on the chair at the back of the classroom. I take a moment to think about Chan. He's always been so sweet to me for no reason, as well as the rest of the boys.

I stop to think about how my heart beats rapidly when I talk to or think about him. About how I wipe the sweat off my hands anytime I'm around him just in case he wants to hold my hand. But before I could think about it longer, the door slams open.

"Chan, where we're you at-"

"Yah!"

I freeze. I know that voice anywhere. Before I could turn around, I'm already being pulled by the hair.

"Who do you think you are, Y/N?! I made you!" Yena screams at me for what felt like the 100th time today. I quickly grip onto the hair that was being pulled to try to stop the pain.

Yena pushes my head, making me nearly hit the desk in front of me. "Why did you walk out. Especially with Chan?!" She screams while smacking the back of my head before continuing; "I wasn't done with you."

"You made me?" I scoff, standing up out of my seat, and turn around to stare at Yena.

___________

BANGCHAN's POV

I run into the cafeteria, ignoring the boys who are yelling at me and asking if Y/N is okay. I quickly get her more lunch while paying for it as fast as I can. I start running back but quickly freeze. "Shit. Yena's gone." I whisper to myself, running to the classroom that I just exited from.

I run up to the classroom but pause as I hear Y/N yelling. "She's standing up for herself..?" I think to myself, secretly smiling before opening the door.

I open it to see Yena and Y/N in the middle of the room. Everything stops in time when Yena's hand comes into contact with Y/N face. I immediately run into the room, put her lunch down, and push Yena to the floor.

"Yah! What is wrong with you?!" I scream at her, turning around to Y/N. I cup her red face in my hands and hug her.

"Chan?! I thought you liked me?!" Yena screams and stands up while I make a disgusted face.

"What?! Why would you think that?!" I yell at her, turning back around to Y/N who looks hurt emotionally rather than physically.

"We literally hooked up! Why would you defend that slut?! Is that all you want?! Huh?! Just sex?!" Yena starts fake crying while screaming at me, obviously trying to get a reaction out of Y/N.

"What..?" I hear Y/N mumble beside me, her voice shaking terribly. She looks up at me, making eye contact with tears in her eyes.

"She's lying, Y/N. I would never. She's a crazy bitch." I say truthfully, shooting Yena a side eye before looking back at Y/N who looks extremely upset.

She stays silent, not knowing who to trust. She pushes me out of the way and runs out of the classroom, slamming the door behind her.

"Y/N!!" I try to yell for her but there's no use.

"Gosh, why do you even want her?" She laughs, wiping the fake tears away in the process. I scoff before running out of the room after Y/N.

TO BE CONTINUED