Chapter 20

( a week skip )

BANGCHAN'S POV

Tomorrow is Christmas and honestly, I need to get a lot done. I'm sure the other members have already gotten their Christmas presents for each other.

But of course, I haven't. I run up the stairs to my room and knock on the door. "Come in!" I hear Y/N yell from inside my room.

I open the door and step in, "Hey Y/N, do you want to buy Christmas presents with me for the boys?" I ask, taking a seat next to her on my bed.

She smiles immediately. "Yes, of course!" She stands up and looks at me. "Are we going now?" She asks.

I laugh at her cute reaction, "Yep!" I stand up, walking over to the door and opening it for her. She walks through it, turning back to look at me.

I close the door behind me and quickly walk down the stairs with Y/N following closely behind.

I walk over to the coat rack and grab my jacket, also putting on my scarf as Y/N looks at me. I automatically notice that I'm in the way.

Instead of moving, I grab her jacket and look at her. She reaches her hand out for it but I snatch the jacket back. She stares at me, confused.

I move my finger in a circular motion, signalling her to turn around and she does so immediately. I open her jacket and put her arms through.

I manually turn her back around and zip her jacket up, putting her scarf on as well. Her face turns bright red as she looks away, trying to hide her face.

I laugh at her, opening the door and holding it for her once again.

After locking the door, I walk over to the garage. "What are you doing?" I hear from behind me. I click the button on my keychain, opening the garage automatically.

"We shouldn't walk today, it's too far away and it's cold." I smile even though she can't see my face.

The garage door slowly reveals my Porsche. (subtle flex) I walk in and unlock it with my key fob. "Come on." I say and Y/N rushes to the passenger door, opening it and sitting inside.

___________

Y/N'S POV

He turns on the heat and looks at me. "Is that better?" He asks, leaning closer to me. I nod quickly and watch him as he places his hand on the gear shift, pulling it back into drive.

He slowly pulls out of the garage, handing me his keychain. "Can you press the button? It closes the garage." He says smiling while stopping at the end of the driveway, looking both ways before pulling out.

I click the bottom, looking in the rear view mirror as it closes. I look down in my hands at his keychain, holding it out for him to take it back. "Can you hold it for a second?" He asks, his entire attention being focused on the road.

"Yeah." I respond, bringing them back in front of me. I take time to look at each keychain. He has small middle school photos of all of the guys, a signature of an artist I don't know, and some others.

You see his love for his kids and music all in one. I laugh, noticing how cute he can be without even knowing. He looks at me, noticing that I'm looking at his keychains.

"Do you have a middle school photo keychain?" He asks as he looks back at the road. I assume he's implying that he wants to add me to his collection. That sounds weird...

"No," I say, pausing before continuing. "but I have my yearbook. It has my photo in it." I state, looking up at him as he continues to stare at the road.

He smiles at me. "Okay, give it to me once we get back home." He says. I pause for a minute. Home? My home?

I look out the window, smiling to myself. I'm happy that I can now think of his house as home. Especially since I've never had a "home", only a house.

I turn back to look at Chan, noticing his hands on the steering wheel. His veins are popping out and he looks so hot when he's focused.

I stare at him for what feels like forever until we pull into the parking lot. Luckily, he never saw me. At least I hope.

___________

BANGCHAN'S POV

Oh. I definitely saw her staring at me. I tried my hardest not to smile but I did once in a while. She most likely realized that I noticed but she looked completely zoned out.

Once we park, I turn off my car and step out, closing the door behind me. I run to the passenger side to open Y/N's door. She steps out and thanks me for opening her door for her before walking with me into the store.

TO BE CONTINUED