Chapter 16

BANGCHAN'S POV

We walk downstairs, hand in hand and look at the other members.

Jeongin gasps extremely loud. "Finally! I've been waiting years for a mom!" He smiles.

Me and Y/N both look at each other, basically turning the same shade of red.

We look back at the stairs, taking the last step off.

We take our hands back, I cross my arms and look away, turning even more red. Shit.

Lee know laughs at me but stops when I look at him.

"Anyways!" I smile, "Let's go to breakfast!" I look at Y/N and lead the way towards the kitchen.

We walk inside and I turn to Y/N. She smiles at the sight of the pancakes. "You can have as many as you want." I smile back at her.

I give her a plate off of the table and she makes her way towards them, picking up 2 and putting them on her plate.

I quietly laugh at her, then looking down at my watch to check the time. I look at the boys, "Okay! We have about an hour to get ready!" I announce.

I make my way out if the kitchen, running back up to my bathroom for a second.

___________

Y/N'S POV

I start to eat my pancakes when I hear steps behind me getting closer and louder. I turn around, a pancake still halfway in my mouth.

"Hi Y/N." Felix says, smiling bigger than usual. I take time to quickly swallow before responding.

"Hi Felix! What's up?" I ask, raising my eyebrows.

"Oh, nothing~" he says playfully, smiling even bigger now.

I turn back to my plate, my eyebrows furrowing. I hear him laugh to himself.

I side eye him and he immediately stops. "What?" He asks with a straight face.

My eyes narrow as a I turn back to my food, shaking my head. "Nothing." I stuff a pancake into my mouth.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asks randomly, almost making me choke on my food.

"What?" I ask as he laughs at me.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asks, more confidently this time.

My eyebrows furrow once again. "No?" I answer.

"No?" He asks, genuinely surprised.

"No." I clarify.

"Ahh, okay!" He says.

"Why?" I ask, smiling. Why is this so awkward..?

"Mmm... No reason! Just wondering." He says, looking away to the stairs.

He looks back, another question ready in his mind. "Do you have a crush?" He asks, still smiling.

I take a moment to think, "I don't know." I reply, looking down.

"You don't know?" He asks, running his hand through his hair. "What do you mean?"

He walks around the counter, now in front of me. "Umm..." I think for a little bit. "Well, I don't know if I like him and it's really just... Not a good time for that right now." I give him a small smile.

"Oh okay." He smiles back. "I know that whoever you like, will like you back." This time, he smiles like he knows something.

Um... Okay? I smile, looking back to the last half of my pancake as Felix walks away and up the stairs.

I finish my pancake and also walk up the stairs. I notice that Chan's door is closed. I knock and wait for an answer, but instead, the door opens to reveal a wet-haired Chan.

Holy shit. I feel like I could fall to my knees right now.

"Y/N?" He smiles as I finally focus on his face. "Did you need my room?" He asks, noticing that I'm still in my pajamas.

"Oh, yes." I respond. He opens the door wider, allowing me to slip past. He turns towards me as I make my way to my suit case.

"Tell me if you need anything! The shower is open if you want to take a quick shower." He smiles to me, bringing the towel back up to his hair and shakes it, making an attempt to dry it.

"Okay, thank you Chan." I smile widely and sit down on the floor to pick out clothing as Chan leave the room, closing the door behind him.

I choose a long-sleeve white shirt and back sweat pants. I sigh in relief, realizing that I'm out of that house. In a few months, I won't have to cover my whole body. Everything would be healed. And it's all thanks to Chan.

He saved my life.

TO BE CONTINUED