Chapter 6 Runaway Bride

𝕬𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 sat in her room as she was getting help from the maid for her wedding day

𝕬𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 sat in her room as she was getting help from the maid for her wedding day. Today was the day that she was going to get married and tomorrow will be the day she goes to Casterly rock.

She heard someone coming in and looked up to see her sister had walked in. The maids curtsy before going back to work.

"You look beautiful, sister." Hella said as Alicent glared at her." Why are you here?" Alicent asked her and Hella frowned at her." I'm doing this to protect you, to protect our family." Hella said, touching her but Alicent pulled her away.

"You're only doing this for yourself. If you were doing this for the family you would allow me to get married to someone that I love, not to marry someone just to gain allies." Alicent cried out as the maids all left the room to give them privacy.

"Alicent, I am doing what I have to do as Queen." Hella told her and Alicent slapped her on her face." I hate you." Alicent spat at her as Hella roughly grabbed her arm, twisting it.

"You are so lucky that you are my sister or I would have beheaded you for that." Hella threatened her as Alicent glared at her." Then do it, so that I can be free of you." Alicent told her and Hella dropped her arm.

"Be on time." Hella told her before leaving the room. Alicent cried out as the maids came in and finished their work.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Alicent just sat next to Jason as guests came into the rooms. Jason Put his hand on Allison's back, his horse stroking it. She wanted so much then to snatch his fingers and pull them away from her.

But the moment she looked at her sister, who was staring at her she dropped everything and looked miserable.

Rhaenarr frowned as he watched her from across the room. He spent the whole night thinking about what his sister said about coming home.

He spent 4 years running away from his problem instead of facing the head on. If what his sister says is true and that his father wanted him to be King instead, then he was going to honor his father's wish. It's the least he could do for not being there when he died.

He just has to find a way to say goodbye to Alicent before she goes off and starts her life.

"Welcome to the celebration wedding of Lady Alicent Hightower and Jason Lannister. A great wedding to be presented to all of King's Landing. Where we unite these two houses as one to make a strong Ally. So please enjoy the cruise and later on tonight the wedding ceremony." The king said before sitting down as everyone clapped.

Alicent put on a fake smile smiling at everyone before frowning once everyone stopped looking at her.

"A dance, future wife." Jason said and Alicent looked at her. She was going to say no when she realized the royal family were waiting for her response." Yes, my lord." She said and Hella smirked before watching the two go off to the dance floor.

Alicent was forced to allow the man to touch her as they danced. They spent about 10 to 20 minutes dancing before she had to make up a lie about using the ladies room. Alicent looked at Rhaenarr who was giving her a look.

Alicent told the family where she was going so that they wouldn't have to look for her as she stepped out of the room. Rhaenarr waited before following out the door so that people wouldn't get suspicious.

"Are you okay?" He asked and she looked at him." Tomorrow I will be leaving to his home. I spent the whole year trying to find a solution to get out of this marriage. But I fear I cannot stop it." she told him and he frowned at her.

"You seem upset, what is it?" She asked and he looked at her." I just learned that my father has died and my family wants me to come back home." He told her and she looked at him.

"I am so sorry for your loss." She said holding his arms as she stared at him." Alicent, I have been keeping a secret from you since the day I met you. It was the only way to be free of my life to be normal for a change. But I realize now my past is catching up with me." He said and she looked at him.

"What are you talking about?" She asked and he looked at her before soon telling her who he really was. Alicent's eyes widened as he told her everything about his life, about who he really was.

"My sister came to Kings Landing and she wants me to come back to be king." He told her and she looked at him." You're leaving?" Alicent asked as tears fell from her face. He nodded to her.

"Then take me with you. Take me away from this life so that I could be free." She said and he looked at her." Alicent, People will have my head if they find out I took you." He told her and she shook her head.

"Not if we escape now while they think I'm in the lady's room. Please." She told him and he looked around." Alicent, are you sure about this. I would be taking you away from the home you lived in for years." He told her.

"And I would still be going with Jason Lannister. I do not want to go to that fate." She said and he sighs before nodding to her. She smiled before hugging him.

"All right, we need to go to your room. You need to pack as little as you can, when you get to my Palace. I will have the servants find you something more suitable for your size." He told her and she nodded before grabbing his hand and leading her towards her bedroom.

Alicent grabbed a bag and packed at least two dresses and changed out of her wedding clothes as quickly as possible before getting her bag and leaving her room. Rhaenarr grabbed her arm as They started running down the halls in the castle.

It's a good thing that half the guards were present where everyone else was. Due to what happened at the princess's wedding, they couldn't take a chance. Rhaenarr grabbed a horse as quickly as possible before helping Alicent up.

He took off on the horse as they went towards the forest. Alicent looked at the castle one more time before smiling. She felt like a princess running away from her duties with the love of her life.

She knew by now that her missing present was noticed and hoped that she could get out of King's Landing before people find out she has left the palace.

Rhaenarr ended up stopping the horse and got off of it. Alicent looked confused at him as he helped her off the horse. Alicent saw a girl come out of the trees and knew that it was his sister.

"Who is she?" Maera asked and Rhaenarr looked at Alicent." This is Alicent Hightower. She's coming with us." He said and Maera's eyes widened." She's the sister of the queen and you want her to go back to our home or she could be a Possible threat." Maera told him as she looked at Alicent.

"I wish to bring you no harm to your kingdom. I just so desperately want to get away from mine, so please allow me to come with you to escape." Alicent begged her and Maera looked at her before sighing." We need to go now." Rhaenarr said as they could see people out in the distance looking for Alicent.

"Daesa!" Rhaenarr called out and Alicent looked around, only to see a dragon appear in front of them. It was the biggest dragon she had ever seen. No doubt everyone in the Kingdom knew where they were now.

"Come on." Rhaenarr said as Maera got on the Dragon. Alicent feared dragons to the point where she never wanted to ride with the princess. As much as she wanted to tell the siblings that she was afraid to get on the dragons.

But in order to live out her plan to escape King's Landing she had to get on the Dragon. Rhaenarr helped her up and got in front.

"Go Daesa, Go!" Rhaenarr shouted and the dragon took off. Alicent screamed as she held onto Rhaenarr tightly." Everything is going to be okay, you're safe now!" He shouted to her as she looked at the people on the ground.

She closed her eyes, feeling the wind in her face.

She finally escaped her life to be.