Chapter 14 You Just Earned Yourself A War

120 𝕬

120 𝕬.𝕮

"Could you please hurry, I am already late as it is." Alicent told her maids as her kids all started to cry." Sorry, your grace." One of the maids said as another maid tried to calm the children down.

All the maids tried to hurry as fast as possible trying to attach everything to the dress for the wedding. For about 2 minutes the maids all finally finished with the dress as Alicent turned to her kids who were still crying.

"See to it that my children get to bed on time." Alicent demanded as some of the maids nodded right away. She walked to her two sons and she kissed them both on the head.

"I'm so sorry, my little ones. Mommy won't be able to put you in bed tonight." She said as they just continued to cry to her. Alicent frowned at them before nodding to the maids who soon took the boys to their room.

Alicent walked out of the room as Godiva followed her to get to the ballroom. As she walked through the hallways she saw someone in front of her turn the corner and her eyes hardened with a glare.

"Queen Alicent, what a pleasure seeing you in these Halls." Selena said as Alicent just looked at her." I live here, these are my halls." Alicent said as Selena smirked." Of course my apologies, your grace. I'm just getting used to the change around here now that you're here." She told the queen and Alicent dismissed Godiva not wanting her to hear what was going on.

"And what are those changes, dare I ask?" Alicent asked, looking at her as Selena glared." Let's talk about how you stole my life. These are supposed to be my halls, not yours. But you can go ahead and keep it. After all, I am raising the true born heir of the throne." Selena told her and Alicent walked up to her.

"You can say whatever helps you sleep at night. But let me make one thing clear: I'm the one who is Queen, I'm the one who bears the King's children and it is my blood who will sit on the throne, not yours." Alicent told her as Selena stared at her down.

"You mean that fake King you've been sleeping with. My husband is the firstborn son of the king and the crown is rightly his. So you and your husband can sit on the throne comfortably if you want but we will be taking it back. Even if your children have to be dead in the process to do it." Selena told her and Alicent grabbed her arm.

"You need to accept the fact that I am your queen now and if you ever think about going near my children I will have your head and I'll be the one to remove it myself. You just declared war on my family." Alicent said, leaving a bruise on Selena's arm.

"You think that's going to scare me, you have no idea what's going to be coming to you." Selena said before hurrying away out of the halls. Once she left Alicent broke down in tears as she leaned on the walls.

"My queen, are you alright?" Godiva said, running to her to see that Selena had left." My queen?" She asked once more as Alicent blocked her voice out of her head.

She had tried so hard for the past 2 years of being Queen to become allies with everyone but no matter what people will always see her as an outcast and a threat. And now they were coming after her children as well.

If they wanted someone else as queen then she was going to give it to them.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

"Thank you so much for coming." Rhaenarr said as a lot of guests came into the room." Where is the queen?" One of them asked and Rhaenarr smiled." She is running a little late, but she will be here shortly. Rhaenarr told them and they nodded before moving on.

"Where is Alicent?" Delaela asked her son who didn't know where she was either." The last time I saw her, she was in her room. She wanted me to go ahead and greet the guest and that she would be on her way." He told her, but she wasn't convinced as she turned back to the people.

Maera smiled as she looked at her future husband, Thilde Goniar who walked into the ballroom with his family.

Rhaenarr glared as Vanyx and his family sat down with them. Rhaenarr stood up and smiled at everyone.

"Tonight we celebrate my sister, Princess Maera and her betrothed Thilde Goniar. As we stand here before you to win this lovely couple and to witness their vows and to-" Rhaenarr stopped when he saw his wife standing there in green.

Alicent looked at everyone before glaring at Selena, who smirked at her. Alicent picked up her dress before heading towards the Royal Family. Once she got to her seat, she smiled at her sister-in-law.

"Congratulations dear sister, What a blessing this is for you." She said before standing in her spot. Rhaenarr looked at her before allowing everyone to sit.

"To witness their vows and to watch as the family grows stronger with potential, with courage and with protection." He said as Maera and Thilde got up before taking the first lead in dancing.

Rhaenarr turned to his wife, who was watching the couple dance.

"Alicent, who did you just declare war on?" He asked and she looked at him with no emotions on her face." Selena and Vanyx along with their bastard son." She said and his eyes widened at her.

Since when was she this rude and full of negativity.

"Alicent If people know what you just did-" He started, butshe interrupted him." I wouldn't have to do what I just did if she hadn't threatened our family, our sons." She whispered to him.

"I love you, but I will not stand and sit as your sister-in-law and your brother threaten our children with their lives." She said as he looked at her." There will never be peace, not as long as you are still sitting on the throne, they will stop at nothing. And I want to be ready." She said before getting up from her seat and walking away.

Rhaenarr watched her go dance with the other people before looking at his mother, who just shrugged at him.

From this moment he knew things were going to be different and things were going to change.

We are heading to season 2😁 season two is coming in December