Chapter 10 A New Future Queen

THREE DAYS LATER

THREE DAYS LATER

Alicent stood next to Rhaenarr as he was sitting in a chair. The two were in the kingdom of Emrud, The kingdom with the most trees in the entire Realm they were known as the protector of the forest.

The only Kingdom who knew the forest like the back of their hand and its animals. Jullon Cartwell, the lord of Emrud stood in front of him with his daughter. His wife and son stood on the sidelines as the father and daughter bowed before the king.

"We welcome you to our humble Kingdom, my king. We have heard of your desires on looking for a wife and I figured why not you and my daughter get to know each other and then you can make your decision." He said as his daughter bowed, showing her breast in front of the king.

Alicent frowned as she looked at Rhaenarr, She could tell he knew what the girl was doing but didn't say anything as he stood up from his chair.

"Thank you for having us, Lord Cartwell." He said and the Lord smiled before guiding the king to the dining room." Your servant can wait outside." He said, referring to Alicent.

"Lady Alicent isn't my servant, she is my friend and she has every right to go to this dinner." Rhaenarr said and Lord Cartwell looked at the girl before nodding. They took a seat at the table as dinner was served.

"Forgive me for not introducing to you earlier my king. My name is Lady Giya Cartwell." She said and Rhaenarr kissed her hand." Pleasure." He said and she smiled at him before looking at Alicent.

"How is the weight of the crown so far on you?" She asked and Rhaenarr looked at her." Like people always say the beginning is the hardest but eventually it'll get easier." He said and she smiled before nodding.

"Well I hope one day I can make it easy for you." She said and her parents gave her the look while her brother just chuckled. Alicent glared at her while Rhaenarr just nodded, not knowing what to say.

"It is getting late, perhaps we should show our guests their chambers before they leave tomorrow." Lord Cartwell said and his wife nodded before showing their guests the rooms.

Rhaenarr laid down in his bed as he was trying to sleep. He heard a knock on the door and set up on his bed as someone came through the door.

"Lady Giya, the hour is late." He said and his eyes widened to see her in a little bit more revealing outfit." I came here to satisfy you, my king." She told him and he raised an eyebrow at her.

"Is this your father's doing?" He asked her and she shook her head no." I am capable of making my own choices." She said and Rhaenarr sighs before looking at the window." Well I am not interested." He said, but she continued making her way to him before sitting on the bed in front of him.

"Your body says otherwise. It is easy to tell a gentleman like you who has never bedded anyone." She said as he looked at her." I would be taking your maidenhood. You would be corrupted." He said and she smirked at him.