Chapter 1 Heartbroken And A Wedding

DECIDEL EMPIRE | 112 A

DECIDEL EMPIRE | 112 A.C. |

A woman was giggling and shouting while laying on a blanket on the ground with the King and Queen's son. Rhaenarr Taerion is the second child born. As Rhaenarr tickled his lover on the ground, he laughed.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" She laughs as he quickly lays down next to her. "Come on, Selena, you know you care about me." He said this as she smiled and kissed him on the lips. " I do." As he stared at her, she said.

"You are stunning." She grinned at him as she lay on his chest, he said. "I can't get enough of this dress your sister has given me." He laughed as she said this. " My sister can be a brag." They both laughed as Rhaenarr said this.

"Speaking of your sister. How are the rest of your family?" He smiled as he looked up at the sky when she asked. " They're doing fine. However, Vanyx. This whole being the next King thing is getting on my nerves." He said this, and she nodded.

"Have you ever wanted to be king?" He turned to face her when she asked. "No, not at all, because I am a second-born son. I'm not going to be able to inherit anything." Rhaenarr told her to look at his face as she lay on her elbow. "You know, you could have easily wooed my brother and been made queen, but you chose little old me." He said, and she smiled back.

"I'd take you over your brother any day. You'll have to put up with me." He smiled and stood up, she said. "I may not be a future King like my brother, but I can make your life worthwhile." He said this as he knelt down on one knee.

"Selena Foxe. We've been together for almost three years, and now that we're of legal age, I'd like to make you my wife." Selena put her hand over her mouth, trying not to cry, as Rhaenarr spoke.

"Selena, I love you. Will you make me a happy man and be my wife?" He asked as she examined the ring. " Yes, my love. I do." Rhaenarr picked her up and spun her around before kissing her on the lips. "I love you." He smiled at her. "I love you as well." He said and she smiled but frowned before feeling light-headed. Rhaenarr nodded and frowned, holding her so that she wouldn't fall.

"Are you okay?" He asked as Selena closed her eyes before nodding." Yeah I just felt weird there I'm fine." She assured him and he just looked at her." Rhaenarr, I'm fine, nothing major." She told him and he slowly nodded.

"And can we please just lay here before we tell everyone about our engagement?" She asked and he nodded before laying back down with her in his arms.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Rhaenarr entered the council meeting and went to stand next to his mother to listen to what the council was saying. When his brother took the throne, his father declared that he would someday serve as the king's hand, so he had to attend every meeting to prepare.

"Are there any updates on King's Landing?" The king asked before looking at Stanley Blackbournee, his hand." Yes, your grace, but I believe there has been a tragic accident in the kingdom." All eyes were on him as he spoke.