Chapter 7 Back Home

118 𝕬

118 𝕬.𝕮.

𝕬𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 eyes widened when she saw Decidel Empire for the first time in her life. She heard rumors about how awful the place was. But what she was looking at wasn't awful at all, everything was beautiful.

Rhaenarr looked back at her and smirked, her reaction to everything was amazing. Maera looked at the two and smiled at them. She could tell how much her brother fancy the girl and she couldn't wait to get to know her in person.

Alicent looks down to see that they have made it towards the palace. Rhaenarr landed the dragon in the field as he jumped down. He helped Alicent off as his sister walked up to them. Alicent walked behind the two siblings as they walked towards their family who was waiting for them on the other side.

Delaela picked up her dress and ran towards her son that she hasn't seen in years. Rhaenarr had tears in his eyes as he hugged his mother in his arms.

"Oh my baby boy, I have missed you so." She said as he smiled at her." I have missed you too, mother." He said and Delaela turned to see another girl beside Maeria. She switched to the language Valyria.

"Who is this girl, son and why is she here?" His mother asked and he sighed." She's my friend, mother. I've known her for a few years now. She was supposed to get married but she didn't want to, so she came with me." He said and she frowned before walking towards Alicent.

"What is your name, girl?" Delaela asked and Alicent looked at Rhaenarr, who nodded to her." Alicent, your grace. Alicent Hightower." She said and the family except Rhaenarr and Maera gasped. Delaela looked at her son, angrily.

"Out of all the women in the Kingdom, you have to pick someone who is related to the queen." Delaela yelled at her son hitting him on the head. Alicent knew they were speaking in Valyrian, and she knew they were angry." Mother, She's not like them, she's different. Please." He said and she glared at Alicent, who was biting her nails.

"Mother, This could be our way to see what the people of King's Landing are really about. You were born there." Saenya said to her mother. Delaela sighs before looking at the Hightower girl." Are you loyal to my son?' She asked and Alicent nodded at her." Yes, your grace." Alicent told her and Delaela nodded.

"If you were going to live with us. You're going to have to stay out of our way, got it." She said and Alicent nodded to her." Good. come on son, we have a council meeting that involves you being King." She said before walking away. Rhaenarr walked with Alicent as his family went inside.

"Sorry about my mother, she's overprotected." He said and she smiled at him." It is okay, I am an outsider, I'm not supposed to be here." She said and looked down, Rhaenarr frowned at her." I don't care if you're an outsider or not, I want you here." He told her and she smiled at him before following them to her new home.