Chapter 13 Naming Day

ONE YEAR AND FEW MONTHS LATER | 120 A

ONE YEAR AND FEW MONTHS LATER | 120 A.C. |

Alicent has been queen for a year and a half and gave birth to two heirs, two twins boys name

Visever and Rhaerion Taerion. She has proven to be her best as queen and had less enemies each day. Rhaenarr was 28 name days old while Alicent was 25 name days old.

So far, in King's Landing, her family had been looking for her for 2 years and soon gave up looking. The Lannister wasn't too happy with Alicent running away hours before her wedding night, so Hella had to make some kind of deal for them to not lose their loyalty.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

"Long live Prince Visever and Rhaerion Taerion first and second of their name!" Someone shouted as the royal family came out of their carriage. Rhaenarr helped his wife out of the carriage as his mother and Maera held the twins.

"Long live the king and the queen!" They continued shouting to the family." Alicent grabbed her first born son Visever and held him close as Rhaenarr held Rhaerion in his arms. Alicent smiled at Visever as he hid in her neck from everyone.

"Thank you, everyone. As a gift for our sons. We planned a day in the watering hole." Rhaenarr said and everyone cheered. The royal family went into the tents to greet all the lords. Alicent sat down as she was with all the ladies in the kingdom.

"It is a wonderful day to be celebrating the princes, your grace." Lady Goodmane said and Alicent smiled at her." Thank you for coming, Lady Goodmane. It means a lot to us." Alicent replied to her as Maera and Queen Delaela came into the tent.

"Queen Delaela, where is the lovely Saenya?" Lady Wilmere asked and Delaela smiled at her." Her and lord Berreos couldn't make it. They got booked up with their duty and couldn't make it here." Delaela replied and they nodded before moving on to Maera.

"When is your wedding, Princess Maera?" One of them asked and Maera smiled at them." It's in two moons." She said and the woman continued talking to each other." Is your son, Vanyx showing up with his family or is he too busy to show up once again?" Lady Wilmere asked and Alicent looked at Delaela.

"We don't really invite them to things anymore because of what happened the last time." She said and Alicent could remember like it was yesterday when they came to Rhaenarr's coronation day and when they interrupted her wedding night. 

She was so happy that they didn't even attend her children's naming day. She didn't want them to be anywhere near her children.

"You guys hear about princess Rhaenyra." Lady Goodmane asked and they looked at her." People from all over King's Landing think her children are bastards." She said and Alicent frowned at that.

She didn't like how they were just casually gossiping about her friend but they didn't even know she was good friends with the princess.

"I mean who can blame them? The children have dark hair and last time I checked her husband and her have white hair." Lady Goodwine told them as she drank her wine." Princess Rhaenyra would never whore herself around knowing she's the heir to the iron throne." Alicent spoke up and they looked at her.