Chapter 8:

I want you to be mine again, baby. I know my lifestyle is driving you crazy. I cannot see myself without you. We call them fans though, girl you know how we do. I go out of my way to please you. I go out of my way to see you and I want you to be mine again baby.

********

Dez

"Sonny lets go!" I called out to Zain as I grabbed my wallet, phone, and keys.

I walked into the living room and his ass was asleep on the couch. Well it was seven in the morning, but I had another date idea for Tara. It's for all of us tho since it's gonna be a family thing this time around.

I'm legit trying to prove myself to Tara that I am serious about getting and keeping things right between us.

It's been a little over four months since I've last done anything sexually and that was with Tara. That should fuckin say something about how serious a nigga is.

I picked up Zain carrying him to the car then we were off to get get Tara. I know she was gonna be annoyed since it is so early in the morning, but oh well.

*

"Dez what the fuck?" Tara snapped when she finally opened the door. More like snatched it open.

I was too busy looking over her body since she only had on some small ass shorts and a sports bra on.

"Hello! Is there a reason you are ringing the damn doorbell like you are crazy at seven in the damn morning. With a pissed off looking Zain."

"Let's take a trip."

She shook her head. "What?"

"Let's spend the day at six flags. Except this time we don't gotta take the bus and we got sonny with us."

A smile made it's way on to her face once she realized what I meant. "You are killing me."

"Go get dress. We got stops to make first." I said.

"Walmart." She said remembering.

Our first official date at Six Flags we went to Walmart for quick cheap swimsuits and to rack up on snacks for our bus ride there and back.

I remember only a week after I finally got her to be my girlfriend she had broke up with me for continuing to entertain other girls. I showed up one morning at her house and made her go with me to six flags. I was persistent to prove that I wanted her as my girl, my only girl.

And I'ma do the same today.

I nodded. "Yup, now go." I said slapping her ass as I walked past her into the house.

"Hey, you don't have that privilege yet." She said shutting the front door before heading upstairs while I laid Zain on the couch letting him continue to sleep.

I scuffed. Yeah, ok.

*

"Ooh I've been wanting nerds for a minute now." Tara said reaching for the nerds as we stood in the candy section.

"Yo ass always got something specific you want. You sure those aren't pregnancy cravings?"

"You wish." She said grabbing three big boxes of nerds before we headed to the chip section.

"I do." I said grabbing a bag of cheese cheetos that Zain wanted.

I wanted to have another baby with Tara for years now , but she hasn't been with it for obvious reasons.

"What drinks are we getting?" Tara asks.

"Get the Brisk." I said pointing.

"You want lemonade?" She asks Zain.