Chapter 28:

Tara

"You're too fuckin nice you know that." Dez said after I told him about Lex showing up at our house.

"I can't help my niceness, when I met her she was making it on her own. When she met me and Zain we became her only family. She might be a idiot sometimes, but I still love her like a sister."

"Just like I still love somebody else when he use to do idiot shit." He gave me a look. "Just saying."

"Nah," He shrugged. "You know I'm coo with whatever you're coo with. Bitch ain't never been shit to me so I don't care."

I slapped his arm, "You need to learn how to watch your rude ass mouth."

"I can't wait to put this rude ass mouth to work tonight." He said licking his lips.

I blushed slapping his arms.

"Clear for landing." The man flying said.

"Landing?" I ask looking at Dez then out the window of the helicopter. "Where? Where are we going next?"

"It's a surprise." Dez said back.

I smiled rolling my eyes.

We basically went on a helicopter tour and it was so dope seeing everything from up high, once I got over my fears that is.

*

"You think of everything, huh?" I ask Dez as we were handed our marriage license. I don't know how he got it that we could get it this quick and it actually be valid this soon, but he did.

"Yeah, ya man got you. No worries." He said grabbing my hand pulling me along with him to the car.

*

"Aw remember when we were 15 we use to always sneak to that fountain late at night." I smiled as we sat at a red light, we weren't up close on it yet, but I still could see it from the distance. "That was our chill spot."

"Remember I tried to get you to have sex there?" Dez asks with a chuckle.

"Shut up." I laughed hitting his arm. "That fountain be so lit up, that would have been a set up to get caught."

"It be so pretty when it's lit up at night. We should come back later and take pictures there." I said.

Dez glanced my way with a smile, but didn't say anything.

"What? Is that you agreeing or-" I gasped as he pulled up in front of the fountain and I noticed the set up all around it.

"Perfect place, right?" Dez asks.

"No way." I whispered.

"Omg look at my Sonny!" I exclaimed as Zain ran to the car in his little tux as we got out.

"Mommy you're getting married." Zain said hugging me. "So no more breaking up, right?"

"No more breaking up lil man. Me and ya mommy forever." Dez said coming over to us.

"Forever!" Zain silly self shouted before running back over to Shaun, Rock, and Micah.

"Everybody important is here." I said looking around.

"Of course." Dez said. "I'll be back tho."

"Oh look at my Hailee, hey mommy baby girl." I said taking her from my mom and she had a cute little dress on.

"You ready Tara?" My mom asks me.

"Yes." I said with a smile. "I'm marrying my favorite idiot."