Chapter 17:

Tara

"Wait so yall had sex in their bathroom and they heard yall?" Lex asks laughing.

"Yes," I shook my head. "And you know when you are in the moment you don't give a fuck, but afterwards I was lowkey embarrassed. Of course Dez's rude ass didn't care he gonna tell me, get the fuck over it. Like nigga."

"Yall kill me." She said shaking her head.

"Mommy when are we gonna tell daddy the surprise?" Zain asks plopping on to the couch next to me.

"Tomorrow for Father's Day." I said.

"What surprise?" Lex's nosy ass asks.

"We-" I covered Zain's mouth before he could tell her.

"None of your business." I said.

"Oh okay, I see how yall wanna be." She said.

"What is your ass even doing here where's your man?" I ask.

"Work."

"Oh okay. So is Dez and I just want his rude ass back home already tho."

"Mommy where's my snacks we brought from the store?" Zain asks me.

"On the kitchen counter." He nods running into the kitchen.

"So what yall doing for the rest of the day?" Lex asks.

"Just chillin until Dez gets home then I'm probably gonna spend of the rest of the night making cakes so I can get my coins. What about you?"

"Work, I just wanted to stop by and see yall first since I knew yall would be up."

After Lex left I went to check and see what Zain was doing and he was laid out over our bed watching tv eating his candy.

"You just love lounging in our room like you don't have your own, huh?" I ask.

"Yup." He said.

I shook my head taking one of his candies. "Mommy don't eat them all."

"Boy I took one, hush." I said. "I'm going downstairs into the living room."

"Okay." He said eyes still focused on the tv.

*

"Sorry mommy, I love you." Zain said hugging me trying to kiss me.

"Um, what did you do?" I ask.

"I love you." He said kissing my cheek hugging my neck all tight.

"Zain Jeremiah. Don't make me ask again."

"Okay, I spilled the juice all over the bed."

"Really Zain?" I ask getting up.

"See that's why you're not allowed to have juice outside of the kitchen now." I said getting up following him.

"But it was the bottle one mommy." He said following.

"Bye Zain because you already know." I said as I begin taking the comforter and sheets off.

"Ah shit," I said seeing he spilled majority of it all over Dez's laptop.

"He's gonna be so mad." Zain said.

*

"Hey babe." I said climbing into Dez's lap.

"What's up?" He asks wrapping his arm tightly around my waist.

"I missed you." I said kissing him.

"You been clingy as hell lately."

"Shut up. No I have not."