Sinclaire Academy: Half Bloods

To old and new SA readers, this story may or may not be your cup of tea. Don't say I didn't warn you :)

"The Pyramid is ranked by Blood, Power, and Influence. The thicker your blood, the purer you are. Being a high ranked creature has its perks, but it has its downside too."

Creating Half Bloods, new born creatures with mixed blood, were strictly against the Pyramid and the Council's rule because their kind doesn't have a place in the Pyramid. They do not fall in any rank.

But years ago, Two members of the Fearsome Four; A witch and a Warlock, broke that certain rule.

Now, The Heath Twins; Half Elite/Protector, Cassandra Flame Raveclaw; Half Witch/Warlock, Gianna Sinclaire; Half Elite/Pureblood, and of course Athena and Zeus Sinclaire; the offspring of the powerful tandem, An Amity and a Stardust, are the first of their kind to graze the earth. The first Half Bloods. And by the looks of it, two Half Bloods are going to break the rule again and the Council won't be as forgiving the fourth time around.

"Another school year starts in Sinclaire Academy, do you dare to enter again?"

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display, or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission.

- I suggest you read Sinclaire Academy before reading this. Just so you know how the SA universe works.

WARNING: This is different from Sinclaire Academy's storyline and the time setting is different. A lot has changed so don't be surprised by the change of atmosphere.