Chapter Three: The girl with violet eyes

- Zeus Achilles -

Zeus threw a rock and listened to the falls that cascaded down to the serene lake. He sighed, this used to be his parent's special place and now it's his. It was very relaxing and he was glad that his Mother brought him here. He fell in love with like she did. He shook his head and threw another rock, it skipped on the water before sinking. Naka upo lang siya, doing mindless things. Wala talaga siya sa mood, or ayaw lang niyang makita kung ano gagawin ni Ezra kay Flame sa party na 'yon. Knowing Ezra, she'd make endless dares or they'll play Never Have I Ever.

Flame knows her limits kaya ayos lang kung hayaan niya ito, kung ayaw na niya then she'll leave. She knows where to find him, she always knew where to find him everytime.

Zeus is alone to drown in his thoughts again, and everytime ito lang naman ang laman ng isipan niya.

They both know how it started, alam na alam nila. It was because they missed each other so much and then one thing led to another. Madalas kasi si Flame lumipad patungong England, buong pagkabata nila ay pabalik balik ito roon. Minsan ay kasama pa si Asher. London, England was Asher and Flame's special place, silang dalawa ang palaging close kahit na noong bata pa sila. It made Zeus jealous a bit. He wanted to have that kind of relationship with her, a relationship with no boundaries. So he did, he did everything he can para maging close silang dalawa. Flame's undeniable beauty captured him and he never made an effort to get away or even escape, he loves the thing they have now. He loved every single bit of it kahit na mahirap, kahit na alam nilang mapaparusahan sila sa kanilang ginagawa, kahit na alam nilang pwede silang mapahamak, o mahatulan ng kamatayan dahil dito. The Council wasn't as forgiving as before, alam nila kung ano pwedeng gawin ng mga ito sa kanila kahit na may kapit sila dahil sa kanilang pamilya. The Council wouldn't be forgiving to them because they we're Half Bloods.

 He will make his Mama disappointed and he surely did not want that but heto na e, wala na silang magagawa pa. Kahit na pigilan nila ang kanilang sarili ay hindi rin nila kaya.

Zeus was so intoxicated by her.

He sighed and started taking his shoes off, it's been an hour at wala naman siyang planong mag stay rito ng buong magdamag but after this he'll leave.

After taking his shirt off, he heard rustling by the bushes and then footsteps approaching.

A small smile started to creep up his lips when a pair of arms wrapped around his waist from the back.

"I hate alcohol and I hate you guys for not being affected by it" Flame grumbled and started kissing Zeus' bare back.

"I'm gonna take a dip but since you're here I'm thinking of..." he drawled, holding her arms above his toned abs.

"Skinny dipping?"

He can hear the smirk in her words. Gusto niya ang ganitong version ni Flame, the playful one.

Zeus swiftly turned and held her tiny waist, wrapping it around his causing her dress to stretch up. He caressed the inside of her thigh and smirked when her eyes drifted close. Naka lebel ang mukha niya sa dibdib nito, her dress was low collar kaya natuwa siya, he started peppering kisses on exposed chest.

"Exactly, are you in?" he replied, smirking. Flame nodded kaya binitawan na niya ito.

A few minutes later, they both jumped in the freezing water, stark naked. Bodies pressed to each other, nagtawanan lang silang dalawa. They have done this before. The adrenaline feeling was there again, alam naman nila na hindi sila mahuhuli dito.