Chapter Thirty-four: Change of disposition

(Song: Leave out all the rest by Linkin Park)

Chapter Thirty-four: Change of disposition

- Athena Adrianne -

Athena is currently in the phase of doubt nang pumasok siya sa sasakyan ni Enzo.

Si Seige nga ba ang nakita niya or was it someone else? Seeing her at that time is just impossible.

She can never forget how unique her violet eyes are. She'd seen nothing like it. Only Seige.

Because of the eyes, there's a high chance na si Seige nga iyon.

But...

Athena's brows furrowed when she thought of the circumstances. If she really saw Seige then she'd be the same age as Athena's parents. Vampires age slower than humans ngunit sa pag lipas ng mga taon ay mag iiba parin ang itsura ng mga ito. Vampires won't stay young forever.

Paano kung kamag anak ni Seige ang nakita niya? Napailing siya sa naisip. Asher said wala nang relatives ang mga van Syckle. She didn't know if they're dead or something.

Athena cringed. All the situations just doesn't add up. She needs to collect more pieces.

Her breath hitched when Enzo suddenly appeared in front of her.

Halos isang dipa nalang ang layo ng mukha nila sa isa't isa.

She turned still when he said, "Seatbelt on"

At ito mismo ang nagkabit nito.

"Sorry" Athena shifted uncomfortably in her seat when Enzo returned to his.

"You have a lot on your mind huh?" He started the engine before glancing at her.

"It's nothing I can't handle," she gave him a reassuring smile ngunit agad rin itong nawala.

How can she solve the puzzle? Her pieces were names, times, and places but right now it wasn't enough.

"Sigurado ka bang si Seige ang nakita mo?"

Athena turned to Enzo. "Her eyes..."

"Well you said you were across from her. Maybe its just the lights or something"

Athena was doubting everything more because of Enzo's questions.

Tumingin naman siya sa labas at inalala ang nakita. "Her features are the same except for the hair. It was black"

She heard him sigh. "Think about it, Aiane. There's a loophole---"

She cut him off. "I know there's loophole. Time itself made every situation impossible..." she then muttered under her breath, "This is as confusing as you"

"What was that? You think I'm confusing?" Enzo leaned to her side, he just heard what she said.

"Enlighten me please Athena Adrianne. Why do you find me confusing?"

Why does he sound amused?

Athena pouts, sending him a glare. Ayaw niyang sumagot but Enzo looked like he wanted her to answer. She never gave in.

When he realized na hindi siya talaga sasagot, he muttered "I could say the same to you"

Hindi niya alam kung saan nanggaling iyon.

So they both find each other confusing.

Athena was about to ask kung bakit iyon ang sinabi nito sa kanya when his phone went off na naka connect naman sa sound system ng sasakyan through bluetooth.