Prologue

Prologue

Zeus pulled her onto his lap as she tugs on his hair. He gripped her waist and pulled her away for a bit to kiss her collarbone up to her neck. His grip on her tightened when he heard her moan his name.

He continued kissing her like there's no tomorrow. She tugged on his hair tighter pulling his face up to kiss him aggressively.

Zeus smiled at her aggressive, that's what he wanted. He always liked kissing her, like it was his comfort zone for some reason. The world doesn't exist when they're kissing. With his lips on her, everything cease to exist.

"Zeus," she moaned. He bit her earlobe and started rubbing her thigh. She turned her head up in pleasure.

She started caressing his shoulders, it gave him shivers. There was always a weird feeling in his chest whenever she touches him. She started unbuttoning his shirt, her hair sticking out everywhere because of how much Zeus ran his hands through it. Her hands touched his exposed chest, they were warm against his cold skin.

"Zeus..." She called. It wasn't a moan, her voice was more firm. Zeus turned his head up to look at her, slightly annoyed.

She bit her lip as she looked down at him. "I have to go."

Zeus sighed and let go of her, like he can do anything about it. Looks like this won't end up like the way he wanted it to. He pulled her off his lap and she started fixing herself. He turned his back to her and he buttoned his shirt, he just ran a hand through his hair. His tousled hair doesn't have to be styled to be tamed, he liked it messy. His Mother said he got if from his Father, he smiled when he thought of his parents.

He pulled his sleeves up and glanced at the mirror when he looked decent enough he turned to face her but she was no longer in the room.

Zeus frustratingly ran a hand through his messy auburn hair and gripped the steering wheel tighter, his sister, Athena, glanced at him with wary eyes but she did not dare to ask what was wrong. He then turned his attention to the upcoming private road leading to their destination, Sinclaire Academy.

He let out a deep breath and glared at the Academy's gate. Her red hair and green eyes flashed in his mind making his mood gloomier than it is now. Zeus stopped the car and Athena hurried to go out leaving him alone. She must've sensed my bad mood.

He sighed and massaged his temple. Tomorrow will be his first day as a grade 11 student in Sinclaire Academy, he has to get his shit together for it to start well or else.

Her beautiful face flashed in his mind again, and their last meeting.

It was always like that.

Him and her, sneaking around.

And her leaving after.